Seahawks Made The Record Books Today

Brehus

Many of you Falcons fans are a funny bunch. My Son was at the game. He just telephoned me and told me that when Seattle went ahead, thousands of Falcons fans were screaming and cursing at the home team. He said he's never seen fans turn on a team so dramatically.

Now that they pulled out the miracle, those same fans are acting smug.

Your team lost. We don't care what you got to say anymore. Hit the road, bi+ch.

Many of you Falcons fans are a funny bunch. My Son was at the game. He just telephoned me and told me that when Seattle went ahead, thousands of Falcons fans were screaming and cursing at the home team. He said he's never seen fans turn on a team so dramatically.

Maybe because this franchise has been beaten down for so long you'll get many fans like this.

Miracle I would'nt go that far we have done this sought of deal a couple of times this season and many times in the past in the Dome.

Only difference being is we hadn't done it in the play-offs before.

I'm sure that happens in every stadium.

Maybe you should teach your son something about life and that is: People are basically the same everywhere.

Not in my section. There was a lot of frustration about our D, but no-one gave up. We've all seen this team win with 11seconds and no timeouts before.

We've seen us win from our own 1 yard line, no timeouts, and less than a minute to play.

This wasn't a miracle, this is what we've done the past 5 years. We've done it consistently enough, it's not a miracle, it's not luck, it's us being the BEST under 2:00 minute offense in football this season.

Whateva, Guy.

They playoff monkey was a massive thing for us, when you guys went ahead I started to think we were truely cursed.

You lost.....Buh-bye.

This is absolute ********. Nice try, but it's time to go. You have an offseason to talk about on your own forums.

Interesting. The lone Seahawks fan sitting near me was very critical of Carroll throughout the game then started acting like a big shot whenever Seattle took the lead...so maybe it's not just Falcons fans who react to how the game is playing out.