1 More Game Untill The Superbowl

Drwill

No game is a given. The seahawks destroyed the 49rs 42-13 most of the points the 49rs scored were in garbarge time. Not saying our Defense is close to Seattles' but we have a very good chance of beating the 49rs. This game could go either way, depending on how we stop their run game. I think this win against Seattle makes the falcons realize that they can't put their foot on the break and expect to run clock and win. They have to play to win for 4 quaters. If we lose next Sunday I'm ok with that as long as we show up to play. I don't want to have any doubts. Atleast we got a playoff game behind us (I know we have won playoff games but in the matt ryan/mike smith era) . I'm hoping for the best and know Atlanta can win its just a matter of how they play on Sunday. We are playing a very similar team with maybe a couple better players but that doesn't mean the outcome is going to change because their qb is taller than russell wilson.

Seahawks on the road are a totally different team than the team that played the divisional rival Niners at HOME. Any team can win a given game, but the Falcons are going to be the MASSIVE underdogs according to anybody. I just don't see what the Falcons have to offer the Niners, how are they going to stop the OFFENSIVE MACHINE that we saw yesterday? How are they going to handle the most deadly defense in the NFL? The Niners play just as well at home or on the road.

You are delusional if you aren't worried!

Seahawks on the road are a totally different team than the team that played the divisional rival Niners at HOME. Any team can win a given game, but the Falcons are going to be the MASSIVE underdogs according to anybody. I just don't see what the Falcons have to offer the Niners, how are they going to stop the OFFENSIVE MACHINE that we saw yesterday? How are they going to handle the most deadly defense in the NFL? The Niners play just as well at home or on the road.

We have one of the best secondarys in the league are problem is D-line if we can stop your qb it won't be that hard. Plus your Defense isn't that scary.

SF trolls here already? Man, that was fast.

Falcons scored the most points against the Seahawks all season (30 same as Vikings). The Seahawks secondary is much better than the 49ers but the 49ers front 7 is better. I think the 49ers offense is more difficult to defend than the Seahawks though, the 49ers have better skill players overall (Crabtree, Moss, Davis, Gore) and the best O-line.

But the Seahawks and Rams showed how to slow down Kaepernick & the 49ers offense. I'm confident Mike Nolan will have the players ready.

We have just as much of a chance to get to the big game as San Fran does. I'm actually significantly less worried about that game than I was the game we just played.

Completely agree. This game was a major hurdle that we had to clear. Now we should go out and play a complete game.

" I'm confident Mike Nolan will have the players ready."

Sorry... lmao....lol... As a Niners fan it is hilarious to read this, somebody has confidence in Mike Nolan.... LOL!!!!.... Ahahaha!!

We can't forget that Kaepernick has only started 8 games in his career, every game he improves leaps and bounds. The Master Harbaugh also never shows his hand until playoffs, the game yesterday is only a taste of what "Colin Unchained" truly looks like, this isn't the same Kaepernick that you've seen before, this is KaeperGOD.

One game, the Rams say hi. They say you beat this "deadly defense" by stretching the field because the 49ers safeties don't handle speed well, and guess what? We have one of the best speed receivers in the NFL. You should be worried about how that defense is going to handle Jones, White, HD, and Gonzalez. This offense dumped 30 on a team only giving up 15. You are delusional if you think that "deadly defense" won't have trouble with those weapons.

They would also be a different team.... lol at saying if a team had 1/2 of their team switched with better players, they would be better. Uhh... duh...

So when you made a excuse why the seahawks beat yall because they are a different team at home? Lol then you say "The Niners play just as well at home or on the road." You completely contradict yourself... And mike nolan was your head coach not your DC so I don't see the connection. Both roles are different... We will see sunday I hope your as confident

Sorry... lmao....lol... As a Niners fan it is hilarious to read this, somebody has confidence in Mike Nolan.... LOL!!!!.... Ahahaha!!

We can't forget that Kaepernick has only started 8 games in his career, every game he improves leaps and bounds. The Master Harbaugh also never shows his hand until playoffs, the game yesterday is only a taste of what "Colin Unchained" truly looks like, this isn't the same Kaepernick that you've seen before, this is KaeperGOD.

i feel like ATL is playing the Hawks again

hahaha yeah the niners have accomplished things the falcons never have this year.. they have been blown out at HOME and on the ROAD.. We never have had the luxury of accomplishing what your team has. What this proves? the niners can or have been broken before. You guys are not the best and most dangerous offense. Remember the Rams and the Giants buddy?

This guy is just upest because of the last time we met the niners in the playoffs..

you're the delusional one

Edited by Freddy The Falconholic

LOL yeah Kapernick has improved at St. Louise? yeah um no.. get out of here Niner fan.. LMAO at you taking the time to make an account on here.

Considering he's bi-racial I feel like that's a bit offensive.. #purple

He just became a 49ner fan you gotta excuse him, he'll jump on the patriot bandwagon next.

Yeah I just became a fan, although I grew up in SF.

"Considering he's bi-racial I feel like that's a bit offensive.. #purple "

I guess I am racist against myself since I am also bi-racial.

I wonder who the Niners will face in the SB, I would like to see the Harbaugh bowl, but facing NE would be fun also. Glad that we have a BYE next week, and free vacation to Atlanta!

Yeah I just became a fan, although I grew up in SF.

"Considering he's bi-racial I feel like that's a bit offensive.. #purple "

I guess I am racist against myself since I am also bi-racial.

I wonder who the Niners will face in the SB, I would like to see the Harbaugh bowl, but facing NE would be fun also. Glad that we have a BYE next week, and free vacation to Atlanta!

Lmao please come back to the message boards next sunday. :)