Just Back From The Dome.

falcons007

First, thank you for every one who lost their voice and made this one of the loudest game. The game was awesome and even when it went down south in the last 5 min of 4th qtr. The fans in my section were confident that we might pull it off. After Bryant kicked the FG, the floor in the dome was shaking, I thought there might be an earth quake. Defense needs to do better and blow up a 21 point lead. I lost my voice and hope to get it back by next week. We finally won a playoff game and just want to go party today.

First, thank you for every one who lost their voice and made this one of the loudest game. The game was awesome and even when it went down south in the last 5 min of 4th qtr. The fans in my section were confident that we might pull it off. After Bryant kicked the FG, the floor in the dome was shaking, I thought there might be an earth quake. Defense needs to do better and blow up a 21 point lead. I lost my voice and hope to get it back by next week. We finally won a playoff game and just want to go party today.

How many made the mistake of leaving when Seattle took the lead?

I just got back from the game as well. Not many people left after the Lynch td, but the Dome was rocking louder after Ryan's first completion. After Bryant's fg went through the uprights, the Dome was shaking. People were screaming their heads off well after the game was over. You should have seen the celebration going on with our fans in the streets. Everyone was high-fiving each other and completely blocking off Northside Dr.

http://youtu.be/jcWh1oTqp2k

Seahawk Fans talking **** after that. I said, look at them clowns, they don't know that it's not over.

We were talking same thing and 31 seconds with 2 time outs and to go 45-50 yards downfield to kick a fg. It is pretty routine stuff for our offense and kicker.

Edited by falcons007

We had Seahawks fans leave and talking crap on their way out too. I just knew it wasn't over. We've done this too many times before.

The partying on Northside after the game was awesome.

Lots of folks were dancing on the streets. Great celebration, I am going to NO if they win next week.

Edited by falcons007