Donald Driver Tweeted...

it would be a great way for both of them to finish of their careers.

But for me personally that would be a bad situation. i have connections to a lot of hardcore Ravens fans in the Baltimore area (through exchange student program) and i am casually a ravens fan on the side because of that.

but i'm afraid it could lead to big arguments between us if that ends up being the matchup, lol xD

But for me personally that would be a bad situation. i have connections to a lot of hardcore Ravens fans in the Baltimore area (through exchange student program) and i am casually a ravens fan on the side because of that.

but i'm afraid it could lead to big arguments between us if that ends up being the matchup, lol xD

Dude just stay quiet and you'll be fine. We got a very difficult matchup again next week. The Niners will be a tough out.

Dude just stay quiet and you'll be fine. We got a very difficult matchup again next week. The Niners will be a tough out.

yeah, i'm afraid i can't do that. one of them is a massive homer... according to him the ravens had the refs against them in the denver game. so i'm gonna have to say something if he starts being ridiculous xD

agreed. tough game next week. it should be a fun one.

I don't think you have a lot to worry about. Jus sayin'.