So, Do They Come Out And Play This Way Next Week, Or Do They Play Much Better Without That Monkey On Their Back?

falconidae

It'll be interesting to see. I think it will be a mental relief for sure, but on Sunday, it's just football. I do think what happened today as far as losing the lead wont happen next week because that's when the pressure really felt heavy.

We need a fast start and three turnovers next week. Gonna be fun!

Just as tough but in different ways. I really think we let it all hang out next week and play real loose and confident but not over-confident wink.png San Fran's defense much easier to sling it against than Seattle's BUT will pressure Ryan way better than Seattle so he gotta get ball out of his hands quickly and we gotta establish our run game and really get it going so we can be balanced.

I think we see a looser performance next week, hopefully it will be enough. Kaepernick will make some plays but Nolan won't let him get loose as bad as he got loose in the game last night.

My thought too- for all the tension that last 30 seconds put us through- a couple of better throws by Ryan, a stop by the D- it's a much different ball game.