Radio Personality Just Said, "49Ers Dodge A Bullet..."

So I am listening to 790 the zone online and I don't know who the radio host is, but he ask John Clayton. "Do you believe the 49ers dodge a bullet in facing the Seahawks next week?"

John Clayton said he believes that the 49ers will come in confident and with a chip on their shoulder. And they will come in as the favorite and the Falcons are the underdog.

I guess we have no chance, in the media eyes once again.

Don't care. If Nolan has figured it out, Wilson is far more poised than Kaepernick. If you can get in Colin's face then the game is pretty much over. The weakness for the Niners defense is the 5-7 yd pass. They can't seem to stop it and they tend to commit petty penalties quite a bit.

Get in their heads.

This this this this!

I watched that game last night and many of Kaepernicks games this year. GB was a crap D , ours is much better. I think we get 3+ turn overs.

I just hope Abe is ready to go. If not its not game over if that means he is good for the Superbowl. He would definitely help though.

Don't care. If Nolan has figured it out, Wilson is far more poised than Kaepernick. If you can get in Colin's face then the game is pretty much over. The weakness for the Niners defense is the 5-7 yd pass. They can't seem to stop it and they tend to commit petty penalties quite a bit.

Get in their heads.

No doubt

Kaepernick is a better runner.

But he is a runner

Wilson is a scrambler............ there is a difference.

Wilson is always looking to throw.... Kapernick looks to run.

We need to do a MUCH better job of covering TE's but I like our chances.

I saw the niners get demolished by the Hawks and the Giants.

If you get up in their face like you said you can beat them.

lol some of you have never watched a 49ers game, Kaepernick runs as last resort. The GB game was the first game he actually looked like a running QB. The radio host is right, Niners dodged a bullet with Seahawks losing. Seahawks are inconsistent, but like we saw today in the 2nd half, they are dangerous when they are playing well, and they always play well against the Niners.

Falcons are talented, but I feel they are just outside the top tier NFC teams. Niners are a matchup nightmare for them. Niners WILL score at will on the Falcons, can the Falcons answer against the Niners defense? If the Falcons think they can gain an early lead and ride it out the rest of the game, they are sorely mistaken, that is the Niners MO. I think deep down every Falcon fans know they need some type of miracle to beat the Niners, we'll see what happens next week....

Yeah I listened to the NFL postgame show and Terry Bradshaw said that we haven't seen anything like the 49ers or something like that. It doesn't matter who play or how we will some people is gonna hate. But I will say this....man we got to have someone faster that a QB...I mean they are not MV7.....and we have to do a much better job in the center of the field.

I think deep down every Falcon fans know they need some type of miracle to beat the Niners, we'll see what happens next week....

Yada yada yada.............same crap we heard all this week with the Seahawks. The Falcons will find a way to win. Even it it takes the last few seconds of the game. We've seen it many times this year. If I were a 9'ers fan, I wouldn't count the Falcons out so soon. Ask Seattle about that, I'm sure they started believing their own hype.

Yada yada yada.............same crap we heard all this week with the Seahawks. The Falcons will find a way to win. Even it it takes the last few seconds of the game. We've seen it many times this year. If I were a 9'ers fan, I wouldn't count the Falcons out so soon. Ask Seattle about that, I'm sure they started believing their own hype.

I admit I was one of those who thought Seahawks would win, but I also knew they were a different team on the road, Falcons did have a chance. ****, a one legged RG3 almost beat them. Kudos to the Falcons for making it this far, you can't be a bad team to make it the the NFC championship. That said, Niners are on a different level, they have went into Foxborough, went into Lambeau and beaten both teams, they aren't scared of the road (like the Seahawks).

Hey there is nothing wrong with being #2 in the NFC.

the falcons just have to "do what the Rams did" hahaha really though, the Rams play the niners well defensively. If we can play the niners half as good as the Rams do, I think we should be alright. The niners are not solid, trust me i;ve seen them all year (i live near San Francisco)

rams did multiple successful fake punt passes, and niners missed easy game winnign field goals. yea sure i say go for fake punts

Spoon blitz up the middle on wilson ended up in a big play. Same scenario with coppernickle I don't know if its the same outcome. I think it ends up as a negative play for san fran. They're kind of mistake prone.

blitzing up the middle works on qbs who are 5'9" like wilson, try it on kaepernick and its td to Vernon Davis middle post

Hey there is nothing wrong with being #2 in the NFC.

You remember to keep that in mind while you are watching us in the Super Bowl, cupcake. If there are any Falcons fans out there that think we need a miracle to beat a team that couldn't even beat the Rams in two chances at it, they darn sure aren't this fan. I'm not in the least bit worried about you visiting OUR HOUSE for your whoopin' next week. It's amusing a fan of a team with a worse record has the audacity, or dare I say stupidity, to talk down to team that is clearly better.

During the season, every time the media tried to swing on your jock and proclaim you the best team, you CHOKED. Guess who the media is swinging from now? Draw your own conclusions.