We Are Now The Most Dangerous Team In The Nfl.

WiscoFalcon

Hear me out, this franchise has had this gorilla or monkey or whatever you want to call it on our back since Smith and Ryan have been here, and now that we gave it everything we had, and WON a playoff game, the sky is now the limit. We can now play free will, nothing hindering us, balls to the wall now, what do we have to lose? Nothing.

I am REALLY excited for next week, because this team has been freed from their chains.

RISE UP!

The Falcons MO is they will get a lead, sit on the lead, and let the other team back in the game, so they can try and win the game at the last second. The Falcons have been doing it all season didn't see anything different today.

Edited by Brehus

Hear me out, this franchise has had this gorilla or monkey or whatever you want to call it on our back since Smith and Ryan have been here, and now that we gave it everything we had, and WON a playoff game, the sky is now the limit. We can now play free will, nothing hindering us, balls to the wall now, what do we have to lose? Nothing.

I am REALLY excited for next week, because this team has been freed from their chains.

RISE UP!

Sadly, our gutless Head Coach won't see it that way. He'll coach scared gain next week, and we'll play the whole game crippled by the fear of losing.

Seahawks secondary >>> 49ers secondary but the 49ers front 7 is probably the best in the NFL. I think Julio, Roddy, and Harry will have big games.

I don't like how the Falcons have had big leads and let other teams get into the game... against the Giants we had a big lead and just dominated but against the Lions & Seahawks, we let them back in it... can't let that happen if we face the 49ers. Ryan also can't make bad mistakes (late on throw to Roddy and two bad decisions on INT).