D Missed John Abraham

INDFalcon

D missed more than Abe. D was missing passion in the second half. They got comfortable and went vanilla again. Bad angles, bad tackling, blown assignments.

They need to put their big boy pants on and stop relying on Ryan to maintain the leads. It is sickening.

I had a bad feeling when we went into the half something like that might happen because it has happened all year. They get complacent. I was hoping that because it was a playoff game it wouldn't happen but sure enough... return of the lazy d.

He was standing up and walking around. I was baffled that he wasn't back in the game for a few more plays.

he probably should not have played at all - his injury was not a trifling one. A sprained ankle for a defensive end would be like a painter getting his hands cut off.

D missed more than Abe. D was missing passion in the second half. They got comfortable and went vanilla again. Bad angles, bad tackling, blown assignments.

They need to put their big boy pants on and stop relying on Ryan to maintain the leads. It is sickening.

I had a bad feeling when we went into the half something like that might happen because it has happened all year. They get complacent. I was hoping that because it was a playoff game it wouldn't happen but sure enough... return of the lazy d.

This.

Falcons didn't execute. Play calls usually were just fine.

I hope we saved him for next week. Seeing that there was almost no next week. We'll see the best Falcons team against San Fran. We were kind of rusty today, offense and defense.

we were not "saving" him - he couldn't play - he re-injured an ankle that was not healthy enough to play on in the first place. Now, he will be injured about the same next week.

Tampa game was idiotic - Abe is our #1 weapon on defense and we did not have him today for most of the game - and the part he was in, he was not healthy.

Smith screwed the pooch on this one.