I'm Confused...

Dusty

During the season, we battled back to win close games and the experts all said that that's what we need for the playoffs. "You have to be able to win in all phases", "You have to be resilient", "You have to be well rounded", "The ability to win the tough games is key", "These close wins prepare you for Playoff football" and so on.

Now, all of a sudden, it's not good enough? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Dusty

Difference is . . . .we were UP 27 - 7

So? We won. Just like all the other close wins we got to get us here. You would think that by now fans would know their team's tendencies. This team has had a reputation of never being out of it. Even down 1 point with 38 seconds left in the game.

I keep telling people, nobody complained when Adam Vinateri won all those playoff games for Tom Brady on a last second kick. Matter of fact they praised the Patriots every time, so I refuse to apologize for a win when we faced defeat in the face and persevered.

Do not let the excuses diminish the joy you felt when Bryant put it between the poles. They didnt think we would win before the game and now they have to back track and find any possible validation that they should have been right. Point is, we live to play another day and nobody can take that away no matter how much of an "expert" they are

During the season, we battled back to win close games and the experts all said that that's what we need for the playoffs. "You have to be able to win in all phases", "You have to be resilient", "You have to be well rounded", "The ability to win the tough games is key", "These close wins prepare you for Playoff football" and so on.

Now, all of a sudden, it's not good enough? I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am with you on that thought! AS LONG AS THE TEAM WINS I SERIOUSLY COULD CARE LESS HOW.. I bet not one single player on the team is sitting around talking about firing Mike Smith or how they almost lost. They are enjoying the victory. Lord knows I am..

It has already started, the media saying that the 49ers wouldn't let that happen, but remember the Seahawks were the best team in the NFL, according to them.I will give the Seahawks some credit, they made the plays to come back, but I think we fell asleep at the wheel also, so they can say what they want, The monkey has been lifted, it's Super Bowl or bust now

It has already started, the media saying that the 49ers wouldn't let that happen, but remember the Seahawks were the best team in the NFL, according to them.I will give the Seahawks some credit, they made the plays to come back, but I think we fell asleep at the wheel also, so they can say what they want, The monkey has been lifted, it's Super Bowl or bust now

Yeah I know right it's not like Seattle was 'the hottest team in the NFL" and were making teams look stupid against them past few weeks right? I kept saying during the first half that the game was gonna get real close and physical real quick we did let off a bit but once they got their first TD and got momentum they gave us all we could handle but you cannot keep this team down fo realz I am proud of this team so much and anyone who got some negative ish to spit is non-existant to me right now WE WON PERIOD that is ALL that matters in football and especially in the playoffs people forget that and act like if you don't make it look pretty all the time then you're nothing it's not the NCAA its the NFL and in this league its hard to win cos everyone has world class athletes and top coaching minds who do it for a living there I am done