Did Ryan Deserve The Game Mvp?

I'm a huge fan of Matt Ryan but aside from first drive of the second half and the "come back" drive it was a horrible half for him and an average game over all. I only mention this to say that I would have given the game MVP to Matt Bryant. That was the second most clutch kick in Falcons' history behind Morten's game winner against the Vikings in the 98 NFCCG. Just my two cents.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have been Bryant or Tony. I really dont want to see anyone using the "Ice" nickname for MAtt anymore. He really folding under pressure in the second half. Didn't do anything until the Seahawks went prevent. Im happy as can be right now. I believe in this team. I just dont believe in MAtt Ryan.

got to ask yourself with out Matt Ryan would Matt Bryant be in the game with a chance? who else would have got us down the field with 31 sec and 2 time outs?

Most qbs in the league against the prevent. Just sayin. Where was this clutch gene when we needed it on the previous drives when

the Seahawks were in their real defense.

difficult question. to be honest, i don't think there was a clear cut player deserving the mvp on the falcons this game. someone needs to get it so i would give it to matt Bryant... of course he doesn't get the shot if not for some good plays by mattie and TG+HD... however if not for Matt Ryan's bad play earlier, it wouldn't have been neccesary.

Should have been Bryant or Tony. I really dont want to see anyone using the "Ice" nickname for MAtt anymore. He really folding under pressure in the second half. Didn't do anything until the Seahawks went prevent. Im happy as can be right now. I believe in this team. I just dont believe in MAtt Ryan.

My sentiments exactly

The second pick was ugly, but there wasn't a more valuable player in a Falcon uniform today. This is the ultimate team game at the end of the day; #2 got nothing done by himself, but 3 touchdowns came off his arm, and every time the Falcons needed to answer with a drive, he got it done.

Matt Bryant shouldn't have to buy another meal this year in the city of Atlanta, but when a team gets the ball on their own 29 yard line with 31 seconds to go, the most valuable person in that impossible scenerio is the man who moves his team into position to get the kick. Today, that someone was Matt Ryan.