Pass Rush

kiwifalcon

Guys I'll say it again if this isn't the # 1 go get this off season I'll PI$$ED.

We just cannot get enough when it matters and less a obviously hindered JA55.

It was so obvious in definite pass rushing situations we were inept Biermann nothing,the production in this regard from the DE position needs alot of personnel improvement.

It will be a downfall for this team going foward.

Guys I'll say it again if this isn't the # 1 go get this off season I'll PI$$ED.

We just cannot get enough when it matters and less a obviously hindered JA55.

It was so obvious in definite pass rushing situations we were inept Biermann nothing,the production in this regard from the DE position needs alot of personnel improvement.

It will be a downfall for this team going foward.

Not much there.

Biggest issue I've seen on defense for the past three years. If it ain't Abe, it's no one.

And you can bring in all the big named coordinators you want, talk scheme and argue back and forth about going to the 3-4 all day long. In the end, you need the horses, and until you find one that can put his hand on the ground and whip the man in front of him, the defense is only going to suffer.

Unfortunately, they don't grow on trees, and the teams that have 'em, do everything they can to keep them.

But somehow, some way, it's got to get resolved.

Not much there.

I'll ask you who and where do we go with this in the off season i no we are still playing and all but good lord if we don't need an injection here.

I wanted Mario Williams last off season but for some reason we don't want to commit to a big $$$ FA and with less than stellar picks in respect to the draft it really worries me going foward.

You do realize that they slowed up the pass rush in order to contain Wilson AND set the edge to keep Lynch in check? Not having Abe made it even tougher, however we did get the only sack of the day.

It's going to be the same next week, as it should be to keep Kaepernick. Only sacks will come from the pocket collapsing.

You do realize that they slowed up the pass rush in order to contain Wilson AND set the edge to keep Lynch in check? Not having Abe made it even tougher, however we did get the only sack of the day.

That's what I thought, too. I was impressed with Matthews. If he or Biermann ever develop a spin move to the inside, those boys would be pure heck to block.

I'll ask you who and where do we go with this in the off season i no we are still playing and all but good lord if we don't need an injection here.

I wanted Mario Williams last off season but for some reason we don't want to commit to a big $$$ FA and with less than stellar picks in respect to the draft it really worries me going foward.

Its a longshot but I want Michael Johnson. Plays RE/LE/OLB

I see a bunch of compliments to Abe where we are going to be picking, but not much else.

Gonna be facing probably the best O-line in football next week, need some creative ways to get pass rush.

The only creative way I can see is blitzing safties and corners thats the only way the LBers have to stay home for the run.

Our DT's did the job today and were fantastic.

So for me the only place the production is down is DE it scares the $hit out of me actually as the Niners will do much the same as the Seahawks and attack us the same way.