Falcons 3Pt Underdog To Niners

Hustle Up

really thought and hoped for 7+........just saying. When we play our game as in the first half we can beat anyone.

No doubt! Most pundits will say the second half is the true Falcons, but IMO the first half is the true Falcons. You know I think there was so much pressure on ATL that when Seattle started to surge we couldn't get our momentum back. The monkey is dead now.

I wouldn't worry about Abe. Let be honest but we put as much pressure on Wilson today with Abe as we did without him, and that was not much. It's going to be the same next week.

Your right but he11 we shut them out in the first half. I'm not sure what Nolan has to do cause these guys are like jack rabbits running around.

49ers destroyed the pack.... only one other team destroyed the packers, and the falcons shut them out 34-0.

what does it mean? probably nothing, just something to think about.

probably means that same as: in two games (1-1) with Alex Smith in the first game and Kaepernick in the second game, San Fran only managed 2 TDs and 4 FGs against Seattle while the Falcons managed 3 TDs/3 FGs in 1 game against them

probably nothing but fun/interesting to think about.

It had to happen this way, to get the 1000 lb monkey off our backs. I was going back in my mind to the Bears game in 2008 before that drive started and I don't think I could've had more confidence in Matt Ryan to A: get us in field goal range and B: in Matt Bryant to kick it right through the uprights.

It had to happen this way, to get the 1000 lb monkey off our backs. I was going back in my mind to the Bears game in 2008 before that drive started and I don't think I could've had more confidence in Matt Ryan to A: get us in field goal range and B: in Matt Bryant to kick it right through the uprights.

I agree man. When I saw that they left 31 sec on the clock I was like y'all left too much time on the clock. We've seen Matt do this alot and I'm happy TG caught that final pass...very appropriate.