Ah! The Old Mystery Timeout Play! Nice! Congratulations!

HUGGY

Well it took two tries at the field goal and the refs gave you a mystery time out so your kicker could correct but that's football.

We just should have scored more points.

Congratulations on the win.

Now don't blow it in SF like ya did today.

We'll see ya next year as we are on your schedule..

Next year is ours. We will win the NFC West and get home field thruout.

I like it that we get a rematch in the regular season.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it took two tries at the field goal and the refs gave you a mystery time out so your kicker could correct but that's football.

We just should have scored more points.

Congratulations on the win.

Now don't blow it in SF like ya did today.

We'll see ya next year as we are on your schedule..

Next year is ours. We will win the NFC West and get home field thruout.

I like it that we get a rematch in the regular season.

They showed Carroll talking to the ref asking for a timeout. And once more as I told you yesterday, the game is in Atlanta, not San Francisco.

I guess your prediction that Marshawn Lynch would dominate this game kinda fell flat, huh? But as far as the rest of this game, I'm not going to belittle your team or the effort they put in. The way our defense failed in all phases of the game, I think honestly the Seahawks-49ers would've probably made for a much better NFCCG match-up than the Falcons-49ers.

They showed Carroll talking to the ref asking for a timeout. And once more as I told you yesterday, the game is in Atlanta, not San Francisco.

You told ME no such thing but that is irrelevant.

I don't believe Carrol called a timeout. If the ref believed he did and stopped play then Atlanta should have been penalized 5 yards for delay of game within the last two min for kicking the ball and the clock run off 10 sec ending the game. Those are the rules. You cannot have it both ways.

But like I said Congratulations.

We have never called a timeout like that to ice the kicker.

I would like to hear Carrolls explaination of why the timeout was called.

It was a very close game at the end and Wilson was heroic bring the team back from that many points.

We should have done that in the first half.

I don't believe Carrol called a timeout. If the ref believed he did and stopped play then Atlanta should have been penalized 5 yards for delay of game within the last two min for kicking the ball and the clock run off 10 sec ending the game. Those are the rules. You cannot have it both ways.

It was a very close game at the end and Wilson was heroic bring the team back from that many points.

k174355_you_mad_grimace.jpgLOL we all saw Carrol standing beside the ref and call time outHave fun watching Atlanta from your couch just like your team will be47a58e25-b414-453d-ac71-06b20ff7cdfc.jpg

It's idiotic, sore loser fans like you that make me wish we'd just kept our foot on the gas and stomped you like the bugs you were in the first half.

Think what you want. I came back to congratulate you for winning. I did not say you cheated. I said the ref screwed up letting your kicker have a practice try. If they are palying by the rules of football THAT isn't allowed.

No matter. SF will crush you. At least you won a playoff game. Good for you.

Think what you want. I came back to congratulate you for winning. I did not say you cheated. I said the ref screwed up letting your kicker have a practice try. If they are palying by the rules of football THAT isn't allowed.

No matter. SF will crush you. At least you won a playoff game. Good for you.

Sorry beating a cripple QB got your hopes up

lol-why-so-mad-tho.jpg

There were 13 seconds so a 10 second run off takes it to 3 seconds and Matt Bryant has plenty of leg to make it from 54 yards so had that happen (and it's not the rule because all kickers take practice kicks on TOs it was even confirmed in yesterdays DEN BALT game), we still easily could have won.

And Wilson only moved the ball because we decided to go prevent on defense with 5 minutes left in the second quarter and throughout the second half instead of continuing to step on the seahawks throat.