Ryan Is Clutch...

INDFalcon

I know there were lots of bad decisions in the second half from him. But boy o boy he is clutch. Give him 30 seconds and will bring the life back into game.

I think he is the Pheonix bird. Rising from ashes. I hope he plays better next week. 49ner D is as kiiling as this one is.

Great Game and I am ecstatic we won

Two great throws on that last drive but this game should not have been nearly as close... all we had to do was take some time off the clock and get a FG. **** glad we won but we should have never been in that position.

Exactly. Dont play like that next week. If these guys become complacent because of big lead. I dont want to see that either.

Some days, I feel like I somehow have to apologize for defending Ryan. Not today. Today I'm going to defend him against anyone who says differently and be proud of it.

Matt played a very good game today. Not perfect, but very good. He built TWO 20-point leads. His offense scored double what the top-scoring D in the NFL was giving up on average. He threw 3 TD's, two of 'em beauties to Tony G and Roddy.

Yes, he threw 2 INT's. I really think the first one was a miscommunication. The second was dumb, dumb, dumb. But dumb throws happen.

And, when he had to, he did NOT throw an interception or a bad pass. He kept his cool, kept his calm, and delivered exactly the two passes we needed. With the 0-3-oh-my-god-about-to-be-0-and-4 gorilla strangling him. He didn't blink or choke there. He got us in field goal range.

I'm proud of my guy today.

Really proud.

Outside of the INT in the 2nd half he was pretty darn good.

Didn't like the fact we went away from the run in the 2 stalled drives.

Turner was lights out the Turner of old,he ran hard and went looking for contact.Loved that alot as he'll have to do the same next week.

I love Matt Ryan but for me if your looking for a game ball Michael Turner come on down.

Some days, I feel like I somehow have to apologize for defending Ryan. Not today. Today I'm going to defend him against anyone who says differently and be proud of it.

Matt played a very good game today. Not perfect, but very good. He built TWO 20-point leads. His offense scored double what the top-scoring D in the NFL was giving up on average. He threw 3 TD's, two of 'em beauties to Tony G and Roddy.

Yes, he threw 2 INT's. I really think the first one was a miscommunication. The second was dumb, dumb, dumb. But dumb throws happen.

And, when he had to, he did NOT throw an interception or a bad pass. He kept his cool, kept his calm, and delivered exactly the two passes we needed. With the 0-3-oh-my-god-about-to-be-0-and-4 gorilla strangling him. He didn't blink or choke there. He got us in field goal range.

I'm proud of my guy today.

Really proud.

No Doubt. This was one heck of a game. Just dont over do it. Just win baby. Next week SanFran