Pros And Cons For Today.....

samueladams

1. Biggest one of all. Blowing a 20 point lead today. Hate to compare, if this was New England Patriots the game wouldn't have been this close.

2. Seattle TE killed us today. Hands down.

3. Poor tackling in the second half.

4. Matt Bosher, 2 short punts and a super short kick off for the end of the game. WTF DUDE. Can we hear fire him???

5. Did I mention terrible tackling and not covering Seattle's TE.

Overall I'm happy we won please don't think I am not happy. But if we play like this we will not beat the 49ers nor Texans/Patriots for the SB.

Kick A$$. Good win but know we are not going to get the respect we want.

1. Biggest one of all. Blowing a 20 point lead today. Hate to compare, if this was New England Patriots the game wouldn't have been this close.

2. Seattle TE killed us today. Hands down.

3. Poor tackling in the second half.

4. Matt Bosher, 2 short punts and a super short kick off for the end of the game. WTF DUDE. Can we hear fire him???

5. Did I mention terrible tackling and not covering Seattle's TE.

Overall I'm happy we won please don't think I am not happy. But if we play like this we will not beat the 49ers nor Texans/Patriots for the SB.

Kick A$$. Good win but know we are not going to get the respect we want.

Hawks beat the Patriots and 49ers. We can still beat any team. I don't give a crap about respect. I give a crap about staying focused THE WHOLE GAME next week and stomping the 49ers.

WE'RE IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME. Be happy.

Edited by Falcan Moore

The single most revealing play when we were leading 27-20 with only a couple of minutes left and Ryan threw a deep ball which was intercepted resulting in a Seattle score(27/28). All we had to do was runs and short passes --- pick up 1st downs and the game was ours. Don't know who called that play but it could have well have cost us this game. I was wrong --- Russell Wilson' s arm could well have beaten us . We did contain Lynch, but a rookie QB almost beating us w/ his arm -- that is not championship play. Oh--- where was the blitz in the 2nd half? They were behind 20 - 7 --- one would think they would favor the pass and a reasonable adjustment would be toward pressue on the passer but that was not dialed up and it almost cost us the game.