Great Game Falcons

Kevo

Gotta give credit where credit is due!!!

They were LUCKY as **** to get outta there with a W. Is this the DYNASTY Shredman was telling us about if they won this game?rolleyes.gif

Conrats on getting the monkey off your back, but you all aren't the least bit impressive at this point, and if I were a Falcon fan (GOD FORBID) I'd be very, very concerned about next Sunday!

They were LUCKY as **** to get outta there with a W. Is this the DYNASTY Shredman was telling us about if they won this game?rolleyes.gif

Conrats on getting the monkey off your back, but you all aren't the least bit impressive at this point, and if I were a Falcon fan (GOD FORBID) I'd be very, very concerned about next Sunday!

no matter what happens now

that 2012 South Champion banner means something Now....

we won a playoff game and are playing in the NFC Championship Game

Forget the Fact 14 other NFC Teams would kill to be playing in that Game

Its a Good Season for us....

Gonna Enjoy this now and worry Later lol

no matter what happens now

that 2012 South Champion banner means something Now....

we won a playoff game and are playing in the NFC Championship Game

Forget the Fact 14 other NFC Teams would kill to be playing in that Game

Its a Good Season for us....

Gonna Enjoy this now and worry Later lol

Yeah, but what about this DYNASTY you referred to the other day, if you all won this game?

Yeah, but what about this DYNASTY you referred to the other day, if you all won this game?

I dont think we will ever be considered that unless we win back to back championships , and even then we may have to blow out every team we play in that span to get the Credit we truly deserve for what we have done the last 5 yrs....

Gotta give credit where credit is due!!!

especially vs the Seahawks who many considered to be the hottest team in the playoffs. So one again the falcons manage to get the hottest team. So its a good measuring stick for next week.

Im glad it was a good fight bot both teams. This has been one of the best playoffs i can ever recall watching. Every game has been really exciting and good to watch. Hard to top that denver game but wow its been some good weeks this post season.

Im getting pumped for teams i dont even like and getting into the games and sitting on the edge of my seat for.

Isn't that the same 49er team that got beat by the seachickens 42-13? Yeah, the same team we just beat...but you are right, NFCCG will not be easy!

julio.gif

Well that means little

But yeah I am not scared of the niners.

I have seen them several times this year. And if we play our A game we beat them.

If we play like we played the first half vs the Hawks we definitely beat them.... but if we leave a TE open ALL FCKING GAME then it will be a tough one.

We play Falcons football and we will win. That I am SURE of.

Luck, schmuck.

Last I checked, we won the game because we put more points on the board than Seattle. Luck didn't move the ball 40 yards in the last 30 seconds..... That was the work of a very cool and composed QB making things happen. Tampa could use one of those. :-)