I'm Done...

dothan_birdman

Still feel the same?

I still want some changes. we had ZERO pass rush. Moving Konz to center, and pick up a true RG, and I think the line will be fine. If the FO doesnt pick up some dline help, I think they'll regress to 8-8 or so. Doing nothing will be painful.

I knew as soon as I posted that a miracle was possible just not probable. Maybe that should be my new strategy...lol

Don't come back again!!

We don't need any more bandwagon fans screwing up this forum and our fanbase..

Gawd...

Bandwagon?...loll...Since 1974. From Bart, Miller,, Chandler, V, Ryan. This team has stressed, disappointed, and surprised. That's the problem. It was looking like the same Falcons of old. Good to see these guys are more than that.

I've been watching the Falcons since 74-75. Coming this close, only to fail is too hard on my 50 year old heart. Everyone on this board knows what needs to be done for this team, but somehow the team doesn't know it. It's no longer entertaining, not even in a masochistic way.

Bring on the changes.

Jacksonville is pretty close to Dothan. And they need fans...

I've been watching the Falcons since 74-75. Coming this close, only to fail is too hard on my 50 year old heart. Everyone on this board knows what needs to be done for this team, but somehow the team doesn't know it. It's no longer entertaining, not even in a masochistic way.

Bring on the changes.

Buh-bye

Hey I was at Atl Fulco for the Cowboy Nightmare in 1981, and today I was feeling total flashback, I was sure the Falcons were just going to end up the same way as before. But honestly, when Seattle scored with 30 seconds left, I told everyone within earshot, "Another Ryan comeback coming up". I knew we'd gain just enough ground for Matt Bryant, and when he missed that practice kick, it was a done deal, because when the other team calls timeout, you'll notice Bryant always goes ahead and kicks. He's getting his swing in line. There was no doubt that next kick was going straight through.

The past means nothing. The Falcons can win it all this year because they know how to stay cool.

Believe.

I've advised people for years on here not to post while an actual game was going on. There is so much potential for you to end up looking like a jackwagon.