Where's All The 16638383 Seattle Fans At?

J-RoC770

That joined our forums at? Awfully quiet! Coming over here talking all that talk! Where y'all at?! 20-0 halftime!!!!!

That's pretty funny coming from a fan of an Atlanta sports team. Atlanta, the worst sports town in America. The fact that tickets were still available in the ghetto for a PLAYOFF game throughout the week makes me laugh. Can't support your own teams but I don't blame you guys because they always seem to choke. I still remember the Blue Jays wiping the floor with the Braves in the 90's after the Canadian flag was flown upside down. Pathetic fans of choking teams, don't throw stones. http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7429623/the-city-atlanta-worst-sports-town-america

Man. did I come real close to calling that or what? Pretty cool when you notice I made that post in the first half.

LOL **** you sure did, Miller seemed wide open all day and Wilson hit him every time. Great comeback. your fans showed up and were pretty cool at least the ones I ran into.