Sarah Marshall Ryan Tweets --- Matty Ice Ready ?

falcon_ace

Some people need to STFU. Last thing Ryan needs is to find out supposed Atlanta Falcons fans are ripping on his wife 1 hour before a major playoff game. Sometimes some of our fans suck, a lot.

Srsly? I'm not ripping his wife, I'm making a joke. You need to loosen up.

That said, maybe Matt married her for a reason that not many celebrities get married... LOVE. More power to them.

Woman you love >>> Trophy wife

But seriously, why NOW to rip on the man's wife 1 hour before a playoff game? WTF is wrong with you?

Jesus H Christ. Get a grip. You're getting your panties in a wad over nothing. If that bothers you, how do you even exist on the internet?

Some people need to STFU. Last thing Ryan needs is to find out supposed Atlanta Falcons fans are ripping on his wife 1 hour before a major playoff game. Sometimes some of our fans suck, a lot.

No ones making fun of her... Just bringing up an earlier thread by the mastermind that is #1 pick.

I'm happy Matt doesn't have a TMZ wife.

And if he was actually reading this, THEN we would have problems....

Just in case, I love you Matty :)

No doubt, Brudah. I'd wager good money some of these alpha dawg keyboard kids have little dumpy infected, juiced pimples for girlfriends- if that.

Rag on a man's wife when he hasn't said anything you- come the f on!