I'm All In..

duncja

I'm hyped, I'm getting people around me hyped... I want this game. I want a blowout, a dismantling. I want the Seahawks to leave rethinking who they are. I want the 49ers fans despite their win to think "I don't want to play Atlanta." I want the media to hop on the bandwagon. I WANT TO WIN. I haven't even started drinking yet.

IF, and that is a BIG IF, the Falcons get by the Hawks, there is NO WAY they can compete on the same field as the Niners. As seen last night, the Niners DOMINATE teams that are not physical. Would be a replay of last nights game. All of America, except for the South, want a Niner-Hawk NFC Championship,

IF, and that is a BIG IF, the Falcons get by the Hawks, there is NO WAY they can compete on the same field as the Niners. As seen last night, the Niners DOMINATE teams that are not physical. Would be a replay of last nights game. All of America, except for the South, want a Niner-Hawk NFC Championship,

We'll worry about that next week lol

So what kind of stupid reasoning are you using saying the Falcons are not physical?

You will see.

Riddle me this, if the Falcons somehow get lucky and win today, much to the chagrin of the entire nation, what makes you think that they wouldn't be competitve against the Niners, Y'all did all right against them, right?

so you seriously think that physicality wins big games. I can't remember physical teams playing and winning the last few super bowls. Better yet, what happened to that physical team in last year's nfccg

This is my favorite thing about our team lol

Cuz we really aren't physical, we're finesse as it gets, yet still go out and dominate physical teams. I imagine after the game the opponents don't know wtf just happened

If that were true, no one would ever bother building anything but physical teams.

That said, our DBs, WRs, and TEs are all more physical than SF.

IF this were true the Raiders would have gone undefeated during the Davis years.

Then f*** all of America....we aim to disappoint them!

Didn't they lose to the Rams...?