A Bond Broken

Yesterday as I was watching the Den/Bal game a few friends of mines stopped by to watch with me a drink a few beers. After we went thru around 6 beers and OT was over I switched over to SF/GB.

One guy is from Russia and has become a Falcons fan He has been following the game 3 years now and has a good understanding of the game. We worked together for a while when he came to U.S and I started schooling him on Atlanta nightlife, food and sports. He grew up a passionate soccer fan so his dedication to the Falcons and hatered of the Saints makes me proud.

Then there's the another guy I've known since like 94-95 born and raised in Atlanta. He has been a Falcons fan as long as I can remember. We went to the first Atl/NO game in the Dome together. Also long as I can remember he has been wishy washy. He complains alot and always worries. Glass half full type dude. He's the type when you say 'lets go hit the club' he response 'aint gonna be no girls there' or 'man somebody gonna start fighting'. He sees doom and gloom in everything.

By description its no surprise where this is going, but what was said surprised me. My dude from Russia (Dan) ask who we want to win this game. I say Packers and tell him why. Tim interrupts and says he wants SF instead. Dan ask why he says " Cause I'm scared to play the Packers. Aaron Rodgers would destroy us " Dan laughs and says our defense is alot better and Asante is top 5 DB. Only WR better then Julio is Megatron and Aaron Rodgers get sacked alot. I'm impressed with guy who barely speaks English knowledge of the game and disgusted by a "grady baby" faith in the team.

I go into the pros and cons of both teams. SF better defense, run game, special team etc...... Tim says " I would rather play a team complete at every position with a shaky QB instead of a bad team with Rodgers at QB". He then turned around a said. " I don't know what they gonna do with Russell Wilson. He gonna run all over us. The run game not gonna show up and Matt Ryan chokes in big games so we may not even score more then 14-17 points". He then says " I hope they show up but i don't know man...............if we lose to the seahwaks I'M NOT GONNA BE A FALCONS FAN NO MORE" WTF man. I can't believe this sh#t I hate fans like him. I don't want no more to do with him. We been friends 20+ years. You know how you ran with your buddies when you was young. All the stuff you guys did at teens. All that is gone. I lost all respect I had for the man. I made him leave my house before the game was even over. WHO THE FU@K YOU GONNA CHEER FOR IF WE LOSE??????

Punk azz mutha#%&ka. The kid from Russia said you can't be scared of no team. If you gonna win it don't matter who you line up against.

We will win today but your fancard has been revoked. We don't need POS like this tagging along soaking up the glory but running from the fight. I'm fired up, the flag is flying high and this is our time. Today we show everybody, today we EARN our respect from the media, rival fans and sh#tbag fans who wet the bed at the thought of a challenge. Today we get Tony is first playoff win, today Ryan gets the monkey off his back. Today is the day WE prove we deserve to be the #1 seed. Today is the day WE defend our image, our city, and our reputation. We are not the worst sports city in America, for the true Falcons fans today WE will defeat that stigma. Today we will DEFEND THE DOME. TODAY WE WILL RISE UP

34-17 FALCONS LEGGOOOOOOOO

That's my prediction as well! And I agree with the Russian! We can't say we want a Super Bowl in Atlanta but cower at the thought of beating a Super Bowl caliber team. We will have to beat 2 Super Bowl caliber teams to get the trophy. Tight up your jockstraps men! Today is just the opening act to getting in the ring with one of those SB caliber teams.

Yesterday as I was watching the Den/Bal game a few friends of mines stopped by to watch with me a drink a few beers. After we went thru around 6 beers and OT was over I switched over to SF/GB.

One guy is from Russia and has become a Falcons fan He has been following the game 3 years now and has a good understanding of the game. We worked together for a while when he came to U.S and I started schooling him on Atlanta nightlife, food and sports. He grew up a passionate soccer fan so his dedication to the Falcons and hatered of the Saints makes me proud.

Then there's the another guy I've known since like 94-95 born and raised in Atlanta. He has been a Falcons fan as long as I can remember. We went to the first Atl/NO game in the Dome together. Also long as I can remember he has been wishy washy. He complains alot and always worries. Glass half full type dude. He's the type when you say 'lets go hit the club' he response 'aint gonna be no girls there' or 'man somebody gonna start fighting'. He sees doom and gloom in everything.

By description its no surprise where this is going, but what was said surprised me. My dude from Russia (Dan) ask who we want to win this game. I say Packers and tell him why. Tim interrupts and says he wants SF instead. Dan ask why he says " Cause I'm scared to play the Packers. Aaron Rodgers would destroy us " Dan laughs and says our defense is alot better and Asante is top 5 DB. Only WR better then Julio is Megatron and Aaron Rodgers get sacked alot. I'm impressed with guy who barely speaks English knowledge of the game and disgusted by a "grady baby" faith in the team.

I go into the pros and cons of both teams. SF better defense, run game, special team etc...... Tim says " I would rather play a team complete at every position with a shaky QB instead of a bad team with Rodgers at QB". He then turned around a said. " I don't know what they gonna do with Russell Wilson. He gonna run all over us. The run game not gonna show up and Matt Ryan chokes in big games so we may not even score more then 14-17 points". He then says " I hope they show up but i don't know man...............if we lose to the seahwaks I'M NOT GONNA BE A FALCONS FAN NO MORE" WTF man. I can't believe this sh#t I hate fans like him. I don't want no more to do with him. We been friends 20+ years. You know how you ran with your buddies when you was young. All the stuff you guys did at teens. All that is gone. I lost all respect I had for the man. I made him leave my house before the game was even over. WHO THE FU@K YOU GONNA CHEER FOR IF WE LOSE??????

Punk azz mutha#%&ka. The kid from Russia said you can't be scared of no team. If you gonna win it don't matter who you line up against.

We will win today but your fancard has been revoked. We don't need POS like this tagging along soaking up the glory but running from the fight. I'm fired up, the flag is flying high and this is our time. Today we show everybody, today we EARN our respect from the media, rival fans and sh#tbag fans who wet the bed at the thought of a challenge. Today we get Tony is first playoff win, today Ryan gets the monkey off his back. Today is the day WE prove we deserve to be the #1 seed. Today is the day WE defend our image, our city, and our reputation. We are not the worst sports city in America, for the true Falcons fans today WE will defeat that stigma. Today we will DEFEND THE DOME. TODAY WE WILL RISE UP

34-17 FALCONS LEGGOOOOOOOO

The score prediction you made is my prediction from the get go .. . . . BUT how can you lose a friend of 20+ years over a game/team man. . . . WTF. . .

Were you all REALLY friends?!?!

I hear you it's annoying people saying we are doomed. Now people saying if we can even beat the Hawks, Kap and the Niners will destroy us. Really? Get out of here with that crap, have faith in your team.

Amen!!!!!! I dont get it or understand it . . .

I hear you it's annoying people saying we are doomed. Now people saying if we can even beat the Hawks, Kap and the Niners will destroy us. Really? Get out of here with that crap, have faith in your team.

The fear of Kaepumperdink is ridiculous. Just another mobile rookie QB to knock the fu*k out.

The score prediction you made is my prediction from the get go .. . . . BUT how can you lose a friend of 20+ years over a game/team man. . . . WTF. . .

Were you all REALLY friends?!?!

Amen!!!!!! I dont get it or understand it . . .

Yes we were friends but as of now NO. I slept on it and Im still ticked off. Every since we where kids he been scared we grown azz men married got families, mortgages, and your azz still scared.......

'I don't wanna play Aaron Rodgers he beat us last time'

Maybe after the season over I'll call him but until then he not welcomed over here. Said he gonna switch teams if we lose. Who you switching too Saints, Packers, whoever win the superbowl??? GTFOH