Its Gonna Be A Lot Of Talking Between Roddy And Sherman.

jbrinson

I just saw how much trash Sherman talks. He is a beast though so he's not just blowing smoke. It's gonna be fun watching him and Roddy go back and forth. If he's on Julio, It won't be much fun because he isn't a talker. It was hilarious watching Sherman tell Garcon to get his weak azz of the field. Or him trash to Trent Williams at the end of the game. Roddy and Julio will get even more respect if they can have huge game against the so called legion of boom.

Knowing how emotional roddy can get, I wouldn't even entertain Sherman. Remember yesterday when Moreno kept getting in ray Lewis face and ray ignored him every time. I would like to see roddy do that and that may distract Sherman a little bit

Yep . . . . I believe this is an effective way to neutralize anything he is trying to throw at Roddy

I think Sherman going to be on Julio all game Seattle sees him as the bigger threat so Julio going have to play his biggest game in his early career

No he is not. #25 plays the LCB. It all depends on which side Julio or Roddy lines up.

Edited by atlbaby

I think Sherman going to be on Julio all game Seattle sees him as the bigger threat so Julio going have to play his biggest game in his early career

That wouldn't be a better match up. Roddy and Sherman are similar size and so are Browner and Julio. Put the quicker Roddy on Browner and Browner is getting routed up. Put Julio on Sherman and Julio is bullying and running past him.

Yeah, I stated in another thread I am glad this game didn't take place early in Roddy's career. First play would have been a fist fight.

I would not be surprised if Asante is the biggest mouth on the field. As corners go, Asante is the very best in the biz during this time of the year.

as long as he and Dunta don't develop that weird case of what the broncos corners had yesterday ill be happy.

as long as he and Dunta don't develop that weird case of what the broncos corners had yesterday ill be happy.

I really thought it would turn out different when Flacco threw that pick 6. Some of the Broncos corners getting beat didn't surprise me, but I would be lying if I said it didn't shock me to see Bailey getting beat that bad. I knew Torrey Smith was in his head when I saw him playing off instead of pressing.

cant believe they keep going after sherman, but roddy got him on that one!!! almost like they trying to make a point!

Gotta say I'm a bit surprised by that too... I don't think we've taken a shot at Browner and he was suppose to be the less effective of the two. Guess our guys saw something on film and so far so good.