So Far This Weekend, I've Been Wrong On Every One Of My Predections....pretty Much Par For The Course

jb 3.0

I had Denver a two touchdown fav over Baltimore, and Green Bay a 10 point fav over Frisco.

But, then again, didn't most everybody?

Today, I'm taking Seattle over Atlanta 28 to 24. I believe Browner & Sherman are going to be the difference. They're both, big, fast, physical corners. Not to worry fellas, it's not like I've never been wrong before!wink.png

New England over Houston 34 to 24.

ITS KILLING YOU .... AIN'T IT?

Pete Carroll is a moron.

Jim Harbaugh wont make the same mistakes.

Carroll left at least 6 points off the board with dumb decisions. Why he went for it on 4th and 1 down 13 and in FG range beats me.

Edited by Enlightend32

Considering your track record of being wrong about almost every prediction you've made this season, that's the best news I've heard all day

Name a playoff game I was wrong about.

SF showed out vs GB...next ;)

Edited by Enlightend32

Name a playoff game I was wrong about.

SF showed out vs GB...next ;)

seriously. you know me better than that. if i didn't have to be up at three, id compose atleast thirty statements you've been dead wrong about this season. i wouldn't even include your epic summer melt downs.

at this point,do you really think you're bothering anyone?

seriously. you know me better than that. if i didn't have to be up at three, id compose atleast thirty statements you've been dead wrong about this season. i wouldn't even include your epic summer melt downs.

at this point,do you really think you're bothering anyone?

So how many PLAYOFF GAMES was I wrong about?