Okay?

I really understand your optimism, we have been there with a nameless running QB, but I think most seahawk fans have listen to close to the west coast based media raveing about how can the lowely falcons (best record NFC and HFA) who have never wonn a playoff game under mike smith stop the all powerfull seahawks who were the last seed and had to have a comeback win against a team with a 1 legged QB.........oh and a fumble in the red zone helped a lot as well.

The defense is licking their chops waiting for Russell Wilson to be the lead blocker for his running back and show him why he needs to stay behind the line.

Just ask RG3 hôw that went in the ATL

The defense is licking their chops waiting for Russell Wilson to be the lead blocker for his running back and show him why he needs to stay behind the line.

Just ask RG3 hôw that went in the ATL

Your run defense sucks stats show that.. good season does not mean ****... game day is today... so all you FALCONS fans can SUCK A FAT ONE

Your run defense sucks stats show that.. good season does not mean ****... game day is today... so all you FALCONS fans can SUCK A FAT ONE

you do realize that if the replacements hadn't handed yall the game against the packers and let those 2 corners get away with so much crap, yall probably wouldn't be in the playoffs

IT'S BEAST MODE TIME!!!!!! Falcons defense misses a LOT of tackles,(in fact I just heard Mike Smith say they need to finish every play) even the coach knows his defense SUCKS making tackles. Keys to game, Beast mode, and Hawks red zone offense, If Hawks get TD's, we win, if Hawks kick FG's, we lose. In the words of Russell Wilson, "GO HAWKS!!"

IT'S BEAST MODE TIME!!!!!! Falcons defense misses a LOT of tackles,(in fact I just heard Mike Smith say they need to finish every play) even the coach knows his defense SUCKS making tackles. Keys to game, Beast mode, and Hawks red zone offense, If Hawks get TD's, we win, if Hawks kick FG's, we lose. In the words of Russell Wilson, "GO HAWKS!!"

seahawks corners can't cover without holding, whole world know that.

I really understand your optimism, we have been there with a nameless running QB, but I think most seahawk fans have listen to close to the west coast based media raveing about how can the lowely falcons (best record NFC and HFA) who have never wonn a playoff game under mike smith stop the all powerfull seahawks who were the last seed and had to have a comeback win against a team with a 1 legged QB.........oh and a fumble in the red zone helped a lot as well.

So much fail in this post. a. comparing Vick to Russell is hilarious. b. Wilson isn't just a running QB. c. don't live on the west coast. d. we weren't the last seed, see Vikings. e. I think this game can go either way.