Not For The Ninnys

Tuggle'2

In the last 24hrs there has been a lot of dooshbagery going on here. I have seen a lot of fans falter in their ways. This thread isn't for you.

This thread is for those whom have called this game a win since the minute we knew we were playing it.

This thread is not for the feint of heart.

This thread is about how we win today. Those that think ahead of today or even the really stupid who think we lose today need not show up.

Thank you Atlanta for bringing me back here. I have heard all year about " but it ain't worth ish untill a playoff win ". I always rebutted with " can't win a playoff game until we are in the playoffs ".

Its been a long tough year for me. I've dealt with so much personal adversity and ended up coming out on top. Why? I like to think because I keep my head held high. I don't see the negative. I see the reason why I will prevail. I like to to think the/my Atlanta Falcons are the same.

Its all about today though guys. I can't go as far as saying I need this win. I will say that I don't need a loss. Its cool though. We all know this game was preordained a win a long time ago.

Thank you's to all of our coaches , players, trainers , and the whole staff for bringing us to the playoffs again. A lot of these folks take it for granted, but I don't. I know what it means to be here for the 4th time in 5 years. That is nothing to bish about.

A very special thank you to a Mr Arthur Blank. You sir have brought light to an otherwise dark part of the world. I cannot thank you enough and the only way I can see repaying you is with a win. Thank goodness its in the bag!

So, long story short. I need all of you to STFU with the ninny ish. Grow up and enjoy the moment.

Falcons 31

Seattle 21

Think big , play big , win big.

Have you been drinking this morning already?

Nope, I would never drink until the first points by the Falcons are on the board Ive been that way for ever, its my lil' superstition.

You must be a) a ninny or b ) a Seattle fan.

If its a) then GTFO. I can live Seattle fans, at the very least they have had some gumption towards their team.

Good post Tuggle2. I have been very confident in this team all season long and that hasn't changed going into this game. Many people are just afraid of another possible letdown and are hesitant to go all in. I believe this is the first step to a very memorable playoff run biggrin.png .

In the last 24hrs there has been a lot of dooshbagery going on here. I have seen a lot of fans falter in their ways. This thread isn't for you.

This thread is for those whom have called this game a win since the minute we knew we were playing it.

This thread is not for the feint of heart.

This thread is about how we win today. Those that think ahead of today or even the really stupid who think we lose today need not show up.

Thank you Atlanta for bringing me back here. I have heard all year about " but it ain't worth ish untill a playoff win ". I always rebutted with " can't win a playoff game until we are in the playoffs ".

Its been a long tough year for me. I've dealt with so much personal adversity and ended up coming out on top. Why? I like to think because I keep my head held high. I don't see the negative. I see the reason why I will prevail. I like to to think the/my Atlanta Falcons are the same.

Its all about today though guys. I can't go as far as saying I need this win. I will say that I don't need a loss. Its cool though. We all know this game was preordained a win a long time ago.

Thank you's to all of our coaches , players, trainers , and the whole staff for bringing us to the playoffs again. A lot of these folks take it for granted, but I don't. I know what it means to be here for the 4th time in 5 years. That is nothing to bish about.

A very special thank you to a Mr Arthur Blank. You sir have brought light to an otherwise dark part of the world. I cannot thank you enough and the only way I can see repaying you is with a win. Thank goodness its in the bag!

So, long story short. I need all of you to STFU with the ninny ish. Grow up and enjoy the moment.

Falcons 31

Seattle 21

Think big , play big , win big.

Thanks for bringing back from that stare of nervousness I was in after watching the 9ers. This is our time...this is out team...it is our destiny!!! Go Falcons!!!!!

Nope, I would never drink until the first points by the Falcons are on the board Ive been that way for ever, its my lil' superstition.

You must be a) a ninny or b ) a Seattle fan.

If its a) then GTFO. I can live Seattle fans, at the very least they have had some gumption towards their team.

Well then I hope you are turning one upside down 1min into the game.

How we win this game is just to come out and play Falcon football, when we play like we can I truely believe we can beat any.....I repeat any team in either conference.

oh yea falcons by 7 to 10.....have felt this way all week.

You said it right there. We can beat anybody when we play our game. We will play our game.

I've said our Birds by double digits all week. Nothing changing my mind now. We'll worry about tomorrow tomorrow. Today it's our time.

I'm sick of the playoff monkey, and if it's a monkey to us, it's a gorilla to the team. They've got a lot of frustration to take out on someone today. No pundits on the field. No media in the huddle. Today is about being prepared and executing the way we know how.