Seattle Is 0-3 Too...

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

Worst stat ever. I think 2 players are still on the team (Trufant and Leroy Hill) from 2 of those teams. And the last time Seahawks went this far in the playoffs was the 7-9 team that was the first year of a total rebuild by Pete Carroll. That 7-9 team wasn't anywhere close to this team.

Okay.

You up early over on the west coast huh? must live on the east and your really a aints fan

Nah I'm Central time. Saints lol. If I had to root for any team in the NFC South it would be the Falcons or Buccs. I don't care for Cam Newton and his stupid superman TD poses and the Saints don't play defense. Atleast the Buccs can stop the run and I like the Muscle Hamster. I have respect for the Falcons, thats why you won't see me trash talking on here. I'm not here to troll.

Nah I'm Central time. Saints lol. If I had to root for any team in the NFC South it would be the Falcons or Buccs. I don't care for Cam Newton and his stupid superman TD poses and the Saints don't play defense. Atleast the Buccs can stop the run and I like the Muscle Hamster. I have respect for the Falcons, thats why you won't see me trash talking on here. I'm not here to troll.

If you don't do any trash talking you need to GTFOOF :)

Where's the fun in not talking trash. That's what makes us all happy

I like to think Atl is 2-3

2008 1 loss

2010 won 1st round bye then 1 loss (they did not play in first round --loss was in 2nd round)

2011 1 loss

2012 won 1st round bye NOW time to RISE UP

they WON (earned) those 2 byes with their regular season records ie they won those 1st rounds

Edited by delaigle

Then why is your name Lilhawkwhatever & your posting the day we play the Seahawks?

Guest Negatorris

Whys everyone so hostile towards other teams fans that come here? I've seen a couple really good posters from the Seahawks here

Not in the playoffs man. Maybe in the regular season. But in the post season, you pull no punches. Everyone who is not a Falcons fan is an ENEMY!

Worst stat ever. I think 2 players are still on the team (Trufant and Leroy Hill) from 2 of those teams. And the last time Seahawks went this far in the playoffs was the 7-9 team that was the first year of a total rebuild by Pete Carroll. That 7-9 team wasn't anywhere close to this team.

Pete Carroll is 0-3 in the divisional round as a head coach. Same monkey on his back as is on our HC's.

The difference being that our head coach has never had a losing season in his career, while Carroll has had three, plus one where he went .500.

I like to think Atl is 2-3

2008 1 loss

2010 won 1st round bye then 1 loss (they did not play in first round --loss was in 2nd round)

2011 1 loss

2012 won 1st round bye NOW time to RISE UP

they WON (earned) those 2 byes with their regular season records ie they won those 1st rounds

Lol at the only playoff wins being ones that didn't occur in the playoffs.