Looks Like We Got 49Ers Guys!

J-RoC770

Seattle doesn't scare me at all. The least we will win by is 10 points. I expect a blowout. Seattle is a bad road team, they can't win 2 road games in a row. The legion of Boom haven't faced two 1,000 yard receivers that are physical like ours and also Gonzo!

Yawn. I've been polite, but this dribble is so tired. NFC South is the minor leagues compared to the ball being played out west. Hate all you want, you'll see. I hope you have the balls admit post game.

Yawn. I've been polite, but this dribble is so tired. NFC South is the minor leagues compared to the ball being played out west. Hate all you want, you'll see. I hope you have the balls admit post game.

Us playing y'all is like UGA playing GA southern before GA Tech. Y'all are gonna be the warm up for a scrambling QB.

okay seriously .... hawks fans ... i wonk your here .. because like 200+ of you all came to our forum and signed up just so that you can come on to our forums and start talking s**** which might I add is actually pretty pathetic since you most likely dont have much else to do in your life but to stalk us falcons .. I mean i know we're awesome and all .. but really you dont have to stalk us okay you'll get your autographs soon enough just wait your turn wink.png

Edited by Falconblade22

why the **** are you even here ... what seahawks not good enough to have their own forum!??

I showed up initially because I was tired of our Forum and every thread saying how we were going to destroy the Falcons and ridiculous 50-14 score predictions. Unfortunately, what I found here is the same. Neither team seems to know much about one another; each fan base is frustrated.

You guys do know that the Seahawks curbstomped the 49ers just a couple of weeks ago, right? Physically dominated them. And you're expecting an easy win tomorrow?

dude thats one f*** game and every team/person/whoever is not perfect ... and honestly after watching what frisco did to green bay .. seahawks wouldn't stand a chance in H***!!! truth be told .. and yes i believe we have a better chance at beating em .. you dont like it then KISS MY A***!!! hang your stats ... hang the experts ******** and hang all that other bull s***!!! the team most motivated and influence wins!!!!

I showed up initially because I was tired of our Forum and every thread saying how we were going to destroy the Falcons and ridiculous 50-14 score predictions. Unfortunately, what I found here is the same. Neither team seems to know much about one another; each fan base is frustrated.

Welcome to forums. Every fan base has level headed logical fans and well, the other side of that. You said you were "tired of being polite", are you taking sh*t to other Hawks fans who are looking past us tomorrow? Just ignore it and move on...

well I mean what do you expect when "most of you guys that all of a sudden showed up yesterday and today (not saying you per say) come in falcon land and start talkin s*** ... of course your gonna get a negative response back .. but this is how it goes ... neither team is frustrated .. each team is highly motivated!!! .. so where you go .. falcons forum .. hawks forum ect ... yes your gonna get the same s**** basically ..

although i can say that most of us here .. the majority here at least are highly motivated for our falcons so win to expect s**** talkin but other than that on our off days .. cool as ice round these parts man .. but come playoff gameday .. YOU BETTER DUCK!! because we fly in hard!! ... and thats basically that

Edited by Falconblade22