Calm Down. Have A Beer. Assess The Situation.

That game didn't change anything. Seahawks are better than the 49ers, and if we beat them, we're still Superbowl bound. And we have a good shot at beating them.

So sit back and enjoy the ride...Nolan and Koetter have something special planned for us tomorrow. I'm freaking excited. Just in case you forgot, we're pretty scary too...both teams that lost today were ones the Giants killed. They can be had. WE can be the ones to beat them.

I'm not even a homer, but this team we have here is dangerous. We're the scary ones. They should be the ones fearing us. And after we take it to Seattle tomorrow, they'll be the ones posting MB threads about containing Ryan, about who can take care of Quizz out of the backfield, about how Kaepernick will fare against our secondary after the Russell got picked twice, when he's QB that gave them so much trouble, about how they can beat the BEST team in the NFC.

Yeah, I'm trying to make up for the negative threads a little. Bravado is my forte. But I really do believe we can beat anyone in the NFL.

Who's with me?

Edited by Falcan Moore

Matt Ryan is the most seasoned QB with the most playoff experience under his belt left in the NFC. Wilson's a rookie, Kaep's a sophmore. If his balls have truly dropped and he plays like he has all year then the Falcons should win along with the solid play our D has given us at home this year.

That game didn't change anything. Seahawks are better than the 49ers, and if we beat them, we're still Superbowl bound. And we have a good shot at beating them.

So sit back and enjoy the ride...Nolan and Koetter have something special planned for us tomorrow. I'm freaking excited. Just in case you forgot, we're pretty scary too...both teams that lost today were ones the Giants killed. They can be had. WE can be the ones to beat them.

I'm not even a homer, but this team we have here is dangerous. We're the scary ones. They should be the ones fearing us. And after we take it to Seattle tomorrow, they'll be the ones posting MB threads about containing Ryan, about who can take care of Quizz out of the backfield, about how Kaepernick will fare against our secondary after the Russell got picked twice, when he's QB that gave them so much trouble, about how they can beat the BEST team in the NFC.

Yeah, I'm trying to make up for the negative threads a little. Bravado is my forte. But I really do believe we can beat anyone in the NFL.

Who's with me?

I'm with ya brother. Thanks for the pep talk. Honestly I have had two (litterally) nightmares last two nights that we lost. My nerves have been on edge. Thanks again for some positive thinking friend :)

I'm not even a homer, but this team we have here is dangerous. We're the scary ones. They should be the ones fearing us. And after we take it to Seattle tomorrow, they'll be the ones posting MB threads about containing Ryan, about who can take care of Quizz out of the backfield, about how Kaepernick will fare against the QB that gave them so much trouble, about how they can beat the BEST team in the NFC.

Who's with me?

I'm with ya bro! I don't know what the heck you are talking about but it sounded real good...biggrin.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpB2w1pi4L4