Huge Pressure On Ryan To Win Tomorrow.

crankdatfalcon

No excuses, no exceptions...all these rookies and young QB's having experienced sweet taste of victory when it counts, and here Matt is with no wins under his belt when it counts, but folks want to get mad when they call him a fraud..why???Based on his playoff record, it's true...Matt needs to come out tomorrow and play lights out to gain respect...

My confidence is waning, have a bad feeling about tomorrow.

i'm just the opposite....have felt nervous about last 3.....strangely calm about this one. I really believe Falcons win.

i'm just the opposite....have felt nervous about last 3.....strangely calm about this one. I really believe Falcons win.

Me too. I told my co-workers that I can't see the Falcons losing tomorrow without something that just can't be explained. This team is just too good to keep losing to people in the playoff.

This is the "biggest playoff game in franchise history"? That's actually kind of sad.

This isn't close to being the biggest game for Seattle this year and their history starts in 1975.

Our franchise started before yours and the guy was exaggerating. But feel free to make fun of our team for being "sad," all whilst forgetting how similar our two franchises really are...tomorrow will settle everything. Good luck to both teams.

No excuses, no exceptions...all these rookies and young QB's having experienced sweet taste of victory when it counts, and here Matt is with no wins under his belt when it counts, but folks want to get mad when they call him a fraud..why???Based on his playoff record, it's true...Matt needs to come out tomorrow and play lights out to gain respect...

its Matt's time now. I just hope he gets enough protection - Matt's biggest problem is he cannot scramble and when he's under duress all game, he makes dumb mistakes. Matt needs a good Offensive Line to produce consistently and he has a poor interior offensive line.

Matt cannot create his own throwing lanes if the pocket is not there. His eyes and accuracy drop when he is on the run.

the reason i say its the biggest is because of our 0-3 record, our franchise has never been as good as it is an since ryan and smith came in we have lost all of our playoff games to confrence champions 2 out of 3 were super bowl champs

also if we win we host the nfc title game, something never before done in atlanta, yes we have been to the super bowl and the upset over the vikings is our biggest win in playoff history and we have won playoff games with vick and went to the nfccg with vick

but our entire season has been based off of winning tomorrow, regardless of what happens next week

its Matt's time now. I just hope he gets enough protection - Matt's biggest problem is he cannot scramble and when he's under duress all game, he makes dumb mistakes. Matt needs a good Offensive Line to produce consistently and he has a poor interior offensive line.

Matt cannot create his own throwing lanes if the pocket is not there. His eyes and accuracy drop when he is on the run.

Sounds like you pretty down on him eh Dawg ? ....man, WTF happened to you ?