Ray Lewis Is A Clown

LVfalconfan

After the game he said he knew no weapon could prosper against them because god laid their path in stone and its gods destiny. Well ray was it gods destiny for you to murder someone? Can't stand when athletes act like Gods destiny for them is to win a super bowl. All the hurt and death in the world and the lord of the universe is concerned about ray ray getting a ring? Get over yourself god blesses us and I think its great to see god bless people by allowing them to do what they love for a living but God doesn't care whether you win or lose a football game. Him and tebow need to get together and yell and scream. The two of them on a team how could god ever deny them victory?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from a country where religion is mostly laughed at, when I saw this I couldn't help but laugh. Hey, if he would rather give credit to something he believes in, he can go right ahead. I would credit my teammates and myself for all the hard work. But if he needs to feel special by feeling like something blessed him, I'll just laugh at him some more.

Other than that, this is a terrible thread. He murdered someone? We don't know, he hasn't been sent to jail, leave it alone.

(Please keep in mind that I am not at all trying to knock religion. I'm not religious, but to each their own.)

Edited by Nightfly

He didn't. The same idiots that say he murdered someone are the same ones that said Kobe raped that girl

....or that O.J......

Oops, my bad.

Really though, big Ray fan. never believed for a minute that he murdered anyone. Fantastic player, motivational as all get out.

I love the guy.

I thought that Ray was a witness against the defendants in a murder trial. When did Ray murder anyone?

\

Yeah I never understood what the whole deal with that was. There were rumors he wiped the blood from the knife & blah, blah. Heard a lot of hearsay so I have no opinion on the matter.