Good Luck Tomorrow.

Hawkstar

Gents

I'm off for a night cap and then up early to get down to the Dome! I appreciate the hospitality in your forum and advice for places to check out around the town. Your fans and city have been great!

I'm excited to see a great game tomorrow ~ best of luck to both teams.

Hawkstar

Gents

I'm off for a night cap and then up early to get down to the Dome! I appreciate the hospitality in your forum and advice for places to check out around the town. Your fans and city have been great!

Hawkstar

Not all of us are Gents...I hope your team is totaly humiliated tomorrow and your trip back home sucks.

Gents

Hawkstar

Not all of us are Gents...I hope your team is totaly humiliated tomorrow and your trip back home sucks.

I can't make my own thread, so I'm glad Hawkstar did. GOOD LUCK to the many Falconites who have treated me with respect and courtesy here! Here's hoping for no injuries, a good game, and a well-deserved win (preferably by the Seahawks, but hey). I'll be back at least once either way. :)

Best wishes,

J

Guest Negatorris

Thanks!

And a bad luck to you sir. I would never wish me enemy good luck. I hope the Seahawks fall flat on their faces, but I'm glad you're enjoying the city.

Thanks!

And a bad luck to you sir. I would never wish me enemy good luck. I hope the Seahawks fall flat on their faces, but I'm glad you're enjoying the city.

You're reduced to hope. Keep hoping. Fighting the Fraud title has ruined you guys. I have no problem wishing you and your team the best of luck. Play well, no excuses.

My apologies to the Lady? Frustrated much

When I graduated from high school, and before college I spent some time in Seattle, around pikes market, everett, and Mount rainer. Was wondering what you think about our stock of females around Atlanta? Did you go to buckhead, or Atlantic station? I remember there being a lot of hot chicks in Seattle. Especially this hippie chick I met while out there. Good times.

Guest Negatorris

You're reduced to hope. Keep hoping. Fighting the Fraud title has ruined you guys. I have no problem wishing you and your team the best of luck. Play well, no excuses.

I don't need hope. I know the Seahawks will NOT be flying back to SEA with smiles on their faces.

Gents

Hawkstar

Thanks! See ya at the game.

Here's to 60 minutes of hard fought, great football with no injuries!

May the best team win!

RISE UP ATLANTA!

seriously though i still find it really sad .. that all of a sudden there are like 500+ f***** seahawk fans on our board as of the day when we figured out that we were playing them ... and no sorry im not gonna be a "gent" on this one as well .. so dont get too f***** comfortable on our forum because after tomorrow you need to get ready to pack your s*** up and go!!! ..... I mean business now none of that buddy buddy opponent team love . .WE MEAN F***** BUSINESS D****T!!!!!!!!!!! you can take that one to your grave if you want i dont give a f***!!!!!