I Feel Bad For Peyton Manning

J-RoC770

To overcome that injury he had and get the #1 seed and to lose to a BS safety coverage for that Jacoby Jones TD. I was hoping for a Denver vs Atlanta Super Bowl. And if we lost (which isn't likely) I wanted him to win.

I hope Houston beats New England! We match better with Houston/ Baltimore than New England.

His coach got conservative and got burned. One first down away from the win and three straight runs. Doesn't even try to move the ball at the end of regulation with the best QB in the league, strong-legged kicker and thin air if Denver. Plus Manning threw the killer pick and his special teams handed him 14 points and he still couldn't win.

I don't feel sorry for him. He still had the ball in his hand just needing a field goal to win. Sometimes even the great ones don't get it done.

I don't feel bad for Peyton. He's had a great career. Yes the Denver D gave up a bad TD at the end of regulation, but the offense did not exactly light it up. Special teams were the only reason Denver didn't get beat in regulation. I like Peyton, because he is such a great and humble player, and he will be just fine going into next year.

His coach got conservative and got burned. One first down away from the win and three straight runs. Doesn't even try to move the ball at the end of regulation with the best QB in the league, strong-legged kicker and thin air if Denver. Plus Manning threw the killer pick and his special teams handed him 14 points and he still couldn't win.

I don't feel sorry for him. He still had the ball in his hand just needing a field goal to win. Sometimes even the great ones don't get it done.

Well to be fair their coach is John Fox hahaha

I don't feel bad for Peyton Manning. He's made millions playing football. He's had countless endorsement deals. He's won the MVP 4 times (maybe 5 if he wins this year). He's won the Super Bowl. He's been All-Pro numerous times. He's made the Pro Bowl numerous times. He's going to the HOF 5 years after he hangs it up. Nope. I don't feel bad for Peyton one bit.

Fox lost the game, yup the good old prevent fn defense, send 3 and let Whacco sit back there

all day until someone gets 15 yds behind Bailey and toss a little 40 yarder and thats it.

Its pathetic these coaches have no guts to pressure a QB who has been picking you apart.

Pressure that stork and he throws it into the stands.