Flacco Vs Ryan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point its no contest...Flacco is a better qb than Ryan when it counts most. And believe me I hate saying that but its true. If Ryan goes out one and done again we all should shut up about how better Ryan is than Flacco. Who has won more playoffs and been to division championship games? Enough said it really isnt a contest.

At this point its no contest...Flacco is a better qb than Ryan when it counts most. And believe me I hate saying that but its true. If Ryan goes out one and done again we all should shut up about how better Ryan is than Flacco. Who has won more playoffs and been to division championship games? Enough said it really isnt a contest.

This should have never been a question to begin with. You got fools around here thinking Ryan is better than Eli.

Like I said earlier Flacco sucks in the regular season. But he ball so hard in the playoffs. He outplayed Brady last year and outplayed Peyton today

The thing is he doesn't suck in the regular season, he is just like Eli in the fact that he's inconsistent but in the playoffs, everyone is consistent. If you have consistent as a key trait, it's not as valuable in the playoffs.

He is talking about last years AFCCG, this years Wild Card game, and tonight's Divisional round game.

I know that. I'm just wondering about the part where he said Ryan had "better" playoff performances than Flacco. When did Ryan, to date, ever have a playoff performance better than Flacco?