Brent Grimes "the Return".

My neighbors brother (Tom Shelton) who works at the dome is hearing rumors that if Atl wins sun. Grimes may be in the championship game.

even if that was true, I would have him as the #4 cb. We have done an excellent job without him and it wouldn't be fair to Mcclain and Dunta to throw him back in the starting spot in the last game of the season.

even if that was true, I would have him as the #4 cb. We have done an excellent job without him and it wouldn't be fair to Mcclain and Dunta to throw him back in the starting spot in the last game of the season.

Not at all. I'd start him like planned and rotate them if he's fully healthy. Robinson in the nickel. McClain for relief.

But that's IF he comes back for cheap. I'm talking 3 years $15M cheap. He's already got his $10M windfall for 60 minutes of work.

Not at all. I'd start him like planned and rotate them if he's fully healthy. Robinson in the nickel. McClain for relief.

But that's IF he comes back for cheap. I'm talking 3 years $15M cheap. He's already got his $10M windfall for 60 minutes of work.

wasn't even 60 minutes lol. I can't see him coming back with all the money Tampa is likely to throw his way unless he truly loves Atlanta and will take the low offer we give him. Great corners come a dime a dozen, who knows we may lose him now and find another to blow up like he did.