How Are You Going To Handle The Victory Tomorrow?

SwampyMux12

Me, I think I'll stare dumbfoundedly at the TV screen with a goofy grin on my face and a small tear welling up in my eye. I'll probably be there for quite some time to really let it sink in, then the whole week I'll be smiley as fux and all my co-workers will wonder "why in the He11 is he in such a good mood"...

I remember when the Hawks beat the Redskins back in 2005, it was the first playoff victory in my lifetime after just as much ****-talking as you guys have had to put up with. My reaction was to call my pops (who got me into the Seahawks back in the early/mid-90s as a kiddo) and shriek incoherently something about not being able to believe it. If y'all do win tomorrow, I hope that you guys blow out the 9ers or Packers and shut everyone up about strength of schedule. Nothing felt sweeter than constantly beating the **** out of 'teams of destiny.'

What sux for me is I have Jury duty Monday morning so I can't get trashed either way. I don't handle hangovers very well at this point in my life and I don't want to show up there feeling like crap. Although maybe I should so I don't have to serve. I will have to miss work and might miss a big trip that I'm supposed to leave for on Thursday. I work for myself so I make no money on days I don't work, which really sux. If the Falcons lose, I have jury duty and make no money, and then miss my first vacation in over a year it will not be a good week.

Anyway, I feel more confident about this win than I have in a long time so it will be ok.

What sux for me is I have Jury duty Monday morning so I can't get trashed either way. I don't handle hangovers very well at this point in my life and I don't want to show up there feeling like crap.

Just get super drunk early enough that you can pass out by 10:00 PM or so. Our 1:00 PM start allows for that. Then you can still get eight or nine hours of sleep and be up and ready for jury duty bright eyed and bushy tailed!