Surprises Ahead

One thing that I have noticed about this team is, they can move the ball and score when they want to. People will talk about how ineffective the run game has been this season. I have saw Turner move the ball when he wanted to. Something tells me that they have something up their sleeves. Just look at the touchdown run against Tampa Bay. I don't think that I have seen Turner with that much burst since 2008.

One thing that I have noticed about this team is, they can move the ball and score when they want to. People will talk about how ineffective the run game has been this season. I have saw Turner move the ball when he wanted to. Something tells me that they have something up their sleeves. Just look at the touchdown run against Tampa Bay. I don't think that I have seen Turner with that much burst since 2008.

Did you hear NFL and CBS today, GB might not have a running game but A-ROD using his RB for check-down or screen game that's more like a Running game.. Hey, that rule doesn't apply to the Falcons

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

Screens are an extension of the running game, and we're best in the NFL at it. And just look at what we did in the first quarter in the second Aints game if you want proof that we can run when we have the pressure to do so.

Pressure is honing this team...sharpening them. I love it. Bring the hate.

I'm witchoo.

I think that we can still pound the rock though. Turner had been a workhorse the last 3 seasons, and this season his role was almost cut in half. I think that other half will be unleashed starting tomorrow.

If he can rip off a couple !0+ runs early, we can put these mfkers on their heels the rest of the game, then our screen and PA game will be set up all day....

If he can rip off a couple !0+ runs early, we can put these mfkers on their heels the rest of the game, then our screen and PA game will be set up all day....

You know that's true, and Big Boi was on point talking about Turner with fresh legs. I don't think anyone understands the load a RB carries all season. Turner may have got the green light for the playoffs.

I say lets start out no huddle and wear these b!tches out. They gotta be tired of all the traveling. Put the pedal to the floor

The thing that gets me is the hype for Russell Wilson to beat us. Russell Wilson is a bright young star, but he is on an overall better team than RG3 and Luck. The reason he beat the Skins is because they were already a not so good team that was banged up. This Falcons team is the truth.

I say lets start out no huddle and wear these b!tches out. They gotta be tired of all the traveling. Put the pedal to the floor

Exactly what I've been saying over and over. Don't let these summitches catch their breath. Run'em ragged then run over them.

Edited by PokerSteve

The thing that gets me is the hype for Russell Wilson to beat us. Russell Wilson is a bright young star, but he is on an overall better team than RG3 and Luck. The reason he beat the Skins is because they were already a not so good team that was banged up. This Falcons team is the truth.

What impresses me most about him, and there is alot to like is he takes care of the football .....I think this game will come down to ball security, in their blowouts it was the Hawks defense and STs, ability to capitalize that made those games routs, not the greatness of Wilson ....we just got to keep him in the pocket and put a little wood on him ....

I know it sounds crazy and I personally don't believe it. Wouldn't that be one of the greatest bait and switch things ever done in the history of the NFL. To know you can win and make the playoffs while holding back. I mean a team who has held back all year going into the playoffs then BOOM! come out like a Mac truck and blast people with your full force along with new plays and fresh players. Like I said its a fantasy but being just that a fantasy makes it fun to think about.