Dear Falcon Fans

SaintRay

Good luck tomorrow against Seattle. Winning that game will get a huge monkey off your backs.

For all you true, longtime Falcons fans, I wouldn't hold it against you if you get to experience what I experienced following Super Bowl 44. It changes everything. Life doesn't get much better than that for about a year or two. You'll understand when that day comes.

Franchises like ours had to pay a heavy price before getting there. 44 years for my tean, your's 47 and counting. Sucks it wasn't different, but we were the laughing stocks of the league earlier in life.

So best of luck girls.

That said, I won't lose any sleep if you get your azzes kicked either...wink.png

SaintRay

True that, thanks for the post. I'm hoping your team goes 6-10 next season, or 8-8, just enough that you stay out of the playoffs and get a mid-range draft pick...but that won't stop you from being our bros all the same.

Almost makes you miss when Atlanta and NO fans would sulk in conjoined mediocrity, hating each other all the same. :)

Good luck tomorrow against Seattle. Winning that game will get a huge monkey off your backs.

For all you true, longtime Falcons fans, I wouldn't hold it against you if you get to experience what I experienced following Super Bowl 44. It changes everything. Life doesn't get much better than that for about a year or two. You'll understand when that day comes.

Franchises like ours had to pay a heavy price before getting there. 44 years for my tean, your's 47 and counting. Sucks it wasn't different, but we were the laughing stocks of the league earlier in life.

So best of luck girls.

That said, I won't lose any sleep if you get your azzes kicked either...wink.png

SaintRay

Finally a Saints fan that I don't want to punch in the mouth.

I stay outta TATF to avoid the ban hammer....my sterling reputation preceeds me. cool.png

I'm a Rivals guy...

I go anywhere on the board that I want but then again I'm probably much less likely to get banned!biggrin.png I'll be back in Rivals soon enough, just not much fun over there right now, no one to pick at and I'm much more concerned with the playoffs right now.

I hate the Saints with a passion.

I will admit that when they went to the super bowl I was pulling for them.

A team winning it all from the NFC south is great.

I believe one day multiple championships will belong to the NFC south and the rest of the NFL will fear every team.

That being said this year its the Falcons turn