I Don't Think We Have A Monkey On Our Back

Finally

This is a stupid concept that the media has been trying to sell all year. I don't buy it. It is never going to be easy to beat the team that will be the NFC Champion.

We are one and done 3 times against teams that we probably would not have won against in the NFCCG either. Change the order and we could just as easily be the Ravens with, I think, 6 playoff wins.

Does anyone here truly believe that we would not have won other match-ups? I don't. I don't think we were SB caliber with our coordinators but we certainly could have won other games.

It is not supposed to be easy to beat a SB MVP level QB when their teams are clicking. If we lose this year there may be a monkey but not up to this point.

Posted · Hidden by SacFalcFan, January 12, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by SacFalcFan, January 12, 2013 - No reason given

Ya...It's more like a gorilla.. biggrin.png

Hello troll. I know you have southern envy & all living in that depressing shi.thole of a state where it rains what 364 days a year & the weather generally sux monkey balls but geez dude, get a life. Go get a hobby like Sasquatching or something.

This is a stupid concept that the media has been trying to sell all year. I don't buy it. It is never going to be easy to beat the team that will be the NFC Champion.

We are one and done 3 times against teams that we probably would not have won against in the NFCCG either. Change the order and we could just as easily be the Ravens with, I think, 6 playoff wins.

Does anyone here truly believe that we would not have won other match-ups? I don't. I don't think we were SB caliber with our coordinators but we certainly could have won other games.

It is not supposed to be easy to beat a SB MVP level QB when their teams are clicking. If we lose this year there may be a monkey but not up to this point.

I agree we don't have a monkey on our back. The monkey is no longer on our back, it's a big *** gorilla.

Hello troll. I know you have southern envy & all living in that depressing shi.thole of a state where it rains what 364 days a year & the weather generally sux monkey balls but geez dude, get a life. Go get a hobby like Sasquatching or something.

Not defending the troll but after 33 years in GA I moved to Seattle last year... It's cloudy a lot in the winter but this summer was gorgeous. We had like 80 straight days of sun in the 70's.

Quite different than 80 days of 100% humidity and $400 cooling bills. My house doesn't even have A/C.

I love it.

How bad is it in Seattle?

Drum Rolll please................

Boeing Sold out the the Chinese!

lmao.. There is a squatch in these woods

I agree we don't have a monkey on our back. The monkey is no longer on our back, it's a big *** gorilla.

Nah, no monkey, no gorilla. It would be a thing if we had never ever won a playoff game but we have.

The only playoff game that has true value is the conference game. If we beat the Shawks and fail to win the NFCCG it will be just like every other failure. We will not have redeemed ourselves in anyone's eyes.

Not defending the troll but after 33 years in GA I moved to Seattle last year... It's cloudy a lot in the winter but this summer was gorgeous. We had like 80 straight days of sun in the 70's.

Quite different than 80 days of 100% humidity and $400 cooling bills. My house doesn't even have A/C.

I love it.

Hey! Apparently you were not given the non disclosure agreement when you moved up here. Shut your pie hole bro! biggrin.png

0-3 under this regime, including two embarrassing losses and our prep for the playoffs has been getting progressively worse every time. Yeah, there is a playoff monkey and its riding us like a mule. I don't buy the whole "The other teams were simply better" argument. We didn't even try to win the Giants game and we folded half way through the Packers game.