Who Are You Cheering For

I don't mean to sound like a smart azz but I really don't care myself since we don't really have any control over it anyway.

That is funny too because before our current era, I used to spend a countless amount of energy worrying about our matchups. I think Smitty has had an effect even on me with his mantra of focus on the opponent at hand, and don't worry about the things you cannot control.

But in the spirit of this post, I think I would like to exorcise the demons of the past. So even though, I think they present the worst matchups for us, I would like to beat the Packers in the NFC Championship, and the Broncos in the SB.

Yeah, that would right all the wrongs of the past.

I don't mean to sound like a smart azz but I really don't care myself since we don't really have any control over it anyway.

That is funny too because before our current era, I used to spend a countless amount of energy worrying about our matchups. I think Smitty has had an effect even on me with his mantra of focus on the opponent at hand, and don't worry about the things you cannot control.

But in the spirit of this post, I think I would like to exorcise the demons of the past. So even though, I think they present the worst matchups for us, I would like to beat the Packers in the NFC Championship, and the Broncos in the SB.

Players and coaches are only human. I'm sure there are guys on the team who would prefer to play one team over another for certain reasons. Of course most won't say it publicly because there's no real good that can come of that.

I was speaking more in terms of being a fan of the sport itself. :)

I understand the thrill of a '98 part 2, but the Ravens have been my #2 team since they were the Browns...LOL!!!I don't care who we play against as long as we beat Seattle first.

The ravens are the first team I want to see beat. I have serious Ravens hate due to the Ryan/Flacco debate. Go Broncos! : )

The other games don't really matter.

I understand the thrill of a '98 part 2, but the Ravens have been my #2 team since they were the Browns...LOL!!!I don't care who we play against as long as we beat Seattle first.

I wanna see a 98 rematch for selfish reasons. I have a friend that is a starter for the broncos and would love to have something else to talk about if we can beat them in the super bowl. I was really hoping he would come play for Atlanta but he chose to stay where he started

KoG. . .it's hard for me to pull for the Texans. . .I like to pull for teams that actually deserve advancing. .HOU does not . . . besides, I hate pulling for teams that have virtually no chance and the Texans have a 0.00000000000000001% chance of defeating the Pats at Foxboro

Texans because I'm always rooting for them, them and the Seahawks on any weekend other than this one. Ever since I could understand and like football, and therefore make a conscious decision to root for bad teams to win. It's how I started liking the Falcons, so I feel like those franchises are brethren of a sort.

Broncos for a 98 rematch, to see my cousin at least go to the Super Bowl, and because my family's all Bronco fans I'd like to see get shut down. :D

Packers for a NFCCG rematch and because we match up with them better than the 49ers, and if we beat the Hawks, I'm not as worried as I would be about our coordinators ability to gameplan.

'

I wanna see a 98 rematch for selfish reasons. I have a friend that is a starter for the broncos and would love to have something else to talk about if we can beat them in the super bowl. I was really hoping he would come play for Atlanta but he chose to stay where he started

http://www.nfl.com/videos/auto/0ap2000000104950/D-Broncos-to-1-yd-pass-TD

Have a cousin who caught a TD from Manning haha, just found it funny to hear you mention something similar.

Broncos & Falcons

I would love to rain on Peyton Manning's Super Bowl parade again...we gotta get past Seattle first ... RISE UP!!

I'd also like to do so by advancing over Green Bay.

To win the Super Bowl by taking out the media darlings, the Seahawks, then stepping over the Packers, and finally avenging our lone title-opportunity-lost by defeating John Elway's Broncos - well that would give me eminent pleasure.

But as they say, first things first.

KoG. . .it's hard for me to pull for the Texans. . .I like to pull for teams that actually deserve advancing. .HOU does not . . . besides, I hate pulling for teams that have virtually no chance and the Texans have a 0.00000000000000001% chance of defeating the Pats at Foxboro

I really can't stand the Patriots. REALLY. Can't cheer for them and its still hard when they play the Saints.