Please Dear God.........let The Falcons Win This Game

g-dawg

Obviously we want to go to the SuperBowl - but right now - we just need to take the 1st step - win a playoff game.

As we continue to win and get over that first hump, the pressure will ease. Right now it just seems like a dark cloud hanging over this franchise - lack of playoff win. I know God does not care about which team wins - but for the sanity of all of us on this messageboard, please God give us at least this one playoff win.

In my head, I know the Falcons are a better team than the Seahawks. As my messageboard friend, "Fiddlin' John Carson" says, "the karma bill is due" - its time for these 2012/2013 Falcons to "Rise Up!"

I really think if we break through against Seattle, we will figure out a way to get it done in the NFCCG. But first things first.

dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg

Please Dear God, make the playoff failures and the media haters stop....

I am hopeful that WHEN we win this game, that they do not think ... woooo ... glad that's over and lose their edge.

don't think that will happen. I just think it will loosen them up a little - doubt it takes the edge. If it does, then that is a huge problem.

Hehe I am with ya g-dawg; although, a prayer to God is bit overboard for something as trivial as a football game. I prefer my magic talismans, voodoo rites and ritualistic offerings for that.

But I also think a win tomorrow will get this monkey off our back, and unleash the full potential of a team that has really under-performed in the playoffs so far.

This current team reminds me of a dam with a flood of pent up energy just waiting to be unleashed.

Hehe I am with ya g-dawg; although, a prayer to God is bit overboard for something as trivial as a football game. I prefer my magic talismans, voodoo rites and ritualistic offerings for that.

But I also think a win tomorrow will get this monkey off our back, and unleash the full potential of a team that has really under-performed in the playoffs so far.

This current team reminds me of a dam with a flood of pent up energy just waiting to be unleashed.

I just want to see an aggressive gameplan and Matt free-wheelin'......if Smith enters the Koetter/Offensive gameplan - it won't be good.

McClure and Konz need to be injecting steroids into every part of their bodies except their eyeballs right now - need to put their big boy pants on.

You can pray for health and for everyone to do a good job though.

Hmm. I've been praying for the Hawks to win, too. What this probably means is that whichever team wins is God's preferred team!

not really. I said in the thread God does not really care who wins. Really meant for this to me more about the significance of a Falcons win - my fault for throwing God's name in but - you get the gyst of it.

not really. I said in the thread God does not really care who wins. Really meant for this to me more about the significance of a Falcons win - my fault for throwing God's name in but - you get the gyst of it.

I'm just messing around with you. :)

God answers ALL prayers. Sorry Seattle fans, sometimes the answer is "NO"!

Zing. Touche. I can't wait for this game to start. I think after matchups with NE, GB, and SF, this is the best matchup we've had all year.