Why Have All Other Games Been Played Late

Tandy Gossett

Why have all the other games been played after 3pm Central time but when it comes to the Falcons they have to play a Noon game like all other Regular Season games? Is it me or are we always treated differently then other teams?

We won all our Primetime Games this season, so does this early game take some of that edge off of HomeField advantage. Also will the Dome be full atleast 15-30 minutes before kickoff? I know it's been full before kickoff on night games.

the game is at 1 pm eastern time. this makes it a 10 am game for the west coast. definitely more of an advantage than a 4pm eastern time game would be. are you in the central time zone? there have been several posts already from people in the central time zone stating the game is at noon....

some have even misunderstood the FOX programming saying 'coverage begins at noon'. what that refers to is the fox pregame show with bradshaw, johnson strahan and howie that starts at 12 pm eastern time

Why have all the other games been played after 3pm Central time but when it comes to the Falcons they have to play a Noon game like all other Regular Season games? Is it me or are we always treated differently then other teams?

We won all our Primetime Games this season, so does this early game take some of that edge off of HomeField advantage. Also will the Dome be full atleast 15-30 minutes before kickoff? I know it's been full before kickoff on night games.

Not really sure what you mean. Baltimore/Indianapolis was 1 pm EST last Sunday. Saturday playoff games are played at 4:30 and 8. Sunday ones begin at 1 pm. It's been that way for several years. FOX had two time slots: 8 pm Saturday and 1 pm Sunday. They weren't going to make the 49ers host a game at 10 am local time.

Thanks for clearing that up guys.

That makes sense now because of Sunday Programming.

Yes I live in Alabama ATM sad.png but I'll be moving back home to the ATL soon. Moving from College Park to Pulpwood County Alabama is a culture shock. Auburn is the only town down here that's normal to me. Anyways make sure you guys set your alarms and don't sleep in.

All others lucky enough to go to the Dome ... Go inside 2 hours before kickoff, the gates normally open then. Grab some food, and drank if you're not tailgating. Sit down and watch everyone warm up.

Babs said on D-Block they want everybody in the Dome during pregame warmups this weekend.

I do this every game, then I have to miss half the 1st Quarter because I'm having to stand to let people get to their seats, only to realize it's not the right seats and you have to let them back out. Get There Early, Leave Late, Lose Your Voice, RiseUp !!!

Edited by Tandy Gossett