The Longest 24 Hrs Ever...

...cause I can't wait to get this game started!! This is that moment I've waited nearly a year for 5 mins after that loss to the Giants. Well maybe 30 mins, I was a little distraught. This is that moment that are benchmarks in your franchise's history, those moments you are measured against. Where credibility or futility are claimed. This is that moment where you are so close to it and KNOW there is no tomorrow your pupils start getting smaller and it seems like you can hear everything. The hummingbirds wings start flapping in slow motion and your spidey-sense kicks in. More so for the players, but believe me this real fan is feeling that vibe too...things were pretty calm as far as my personal life goes so for any free moment that would allow me to all I could think about is this Sunday 1 p.m. and now it's 24 hrs away...

bump if your pumped...GO FALCONS!!!

Yeah same here guys. I am probably more fired up than anyone on our team about this game. Honestly, it's been in my mind constantly for 2 weeks now, and I will probably have trouble sleeping tonight because of it. I was invited to a party tonight, but declined so I could be fresh for tomorrow. But now I think I will go just to occupy my mind somewhat even though the host plans to have the 49ers/Packers game on his projection screen playing which will just up my excitement even further.

Yeah same here guys. I am probably more fired up than anyone on our team about this game. Honestly, it's been in my mind constantly for 2 weeks now, and I will probably have trouble sleeping tonight because of it. I was invited to a party tonight, but declined so I could be fresh for tomorrow. But now I think I will go just to occupy my mind somewhat even though the host plans to have the 49ers/Packers game on his projection screen playing which will just up my excitement even further.

yea, you're in trouble. So am I lol