Seahawks Have 4 All Pros, Including 2 Dbs...

Sandy5prings

Sherman didn't make the Pro Bowl, but was named to the All Pro team. These guys were deserving, although I believe there's room for debate with Thomas being AP.

Really he didnt make it? The way all the media is su$king his balls like hes the greatest. Man o man

Really he didnt make it? The way all the media is su$king his balls like hes the greatest. Man o man

Pro Bowl is a fan vote. With his suspension still looming and the way he carries himself, talking smack et, he simply didn't get voted in. I shared on other threads that I've interacted with Sherman in the off season and he's a really good guy. Very good with the kids he was visiting. It's a shame he's only shown in the media for the "U mad Bro" and being slapped by Williams.

Pro Bowl is a joke and so is the AP.

I think Thomas was a joke as a pick, but the rest should have been there. But it all just comes down to opinion, and we all know the cliche: opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one.

And everyone thinks their own is the only one that doesn't stink.

I think Thomas was a joke as a pick, but the rest should have been there. But it all just comes down to opinion, and we all know the cliche: opinions are like butt holes, everyone has one.

Thomas is a stud player, but he may have got the nod a bit on reputation. He's played lights out the last 4-5 weeks, but that wasn't the case early in the season. Could have been scheme and someone else exposing him, but he didn't look AP early.

Thomas is a stud player, but he may have got the nod a bit on reputation. He's played lights out the last 4-5 weeks, but that wasn't the case early in the season. Could have been scheme and someone else exposing him, but he didn't look AP early.

Since you're a Hawks fan, can you give us an unbiased reason why Thomas made it? All we have is his stats to go off of and Decoud has better stats than Thomas, that's why we're shocked.

Since you're a Hawks fan, can you give us an unbiased reason why Thomas made it? All we have is his stats to go off of and Decoud has better stats than Thomas, that's why we're shocked.

I think Thomas made it on reputation. He's been an AP before and made Pro Bowls. If you haven't seen him play, you'll come away impressed with his speed and ball skills. He can fly (non pun intended) and covers a ton of ground. Our CB's can play as aggressive as they do knowing ET has their backs.

Like I said before, Thomas getting the nod is certainly debatable.

Stats for DBs are deceptive. His coverage skills, speed, limiting the deep ball, and hus toughness against tge run got him his spot. The fact that the hawks are no. 1 in scoring D. mattered too, I'm guessing.

Pro-bowl selections are popularity contests while All-pro is based on game tape.

I think Thomas made it on reputation. He's been an AP before and made Pro Bowls. If you haven't seen him play, you'll come away impressed with his speed and ball skills. He can fly (non pun intended) and covers a ton of ground. Our CB's can play as aggressive as they do knowing ET has their backs.

Like I said before, Thomas getting the nod is certainly debatable.

Thanks. I couldn't watch the game against you all last year so this will be my chance to see if he's worthy. He definitely has range, as we saw last week. I think he will have his hands full having to account for Roddy, Julio and Tony, all players that will win their share of 1v1s.

I see fans pointing to how you all shut down guys like Megatron and Fitz, but it's totally different trying to shut them down on the same field a la Roddy and Julio. Then throw in Tony. I will be truly impressed if Thomas can handle all of those responsibilities effectively.

Thanks. I couldn't watch the game against you all last year so this will be my chance to see if he's worthy. He definitely has range, as we saw last week. I think he will have his hands full having to account for Roddy, Julio and Tony, all players that will win their share of 1v1s.

I see fans pointing to how you all shut down guys like Megatron and Fitz, but it's totally different trying to shut them down on the same field a la Roddy and Julio. Then throw in Tony. I will be truly impressed if Thomas can handle all of those responsibilities effectively.

The battle that scares the **** out of Hawk Fans is whoever is in the slot and Trufant has to cover. He was a great Hawk, but those days are far behind him. He's been torched all season. The yelling you'll hear from the Northwest will be about Trufant getting owned on 3rd downs.

Stats for DBs are deceptive. His coverage skills, speed, limiting the deep ball, and hus toughness against tge run got him his spot. The fact that the hawks are no. 1 in scoring D. mattered too, I'm guessing.

Pro-bowl selections are popularity contests while All-pro is based on game tape.

Thomas covers a lot of ground as a deep safety which is what allows Sherman and Browner to play so aggressively in one-on-one coverage, knowing he's got their back if they get beat. Thomas is legit.