Wilson- Konz

vafalconfan

I have not seen anyone really talk about this in detail, but last year Konz was snapping the ball to Wilson at Wisconsin. Centers and QBs generally know each other pretty well. Don't you know our coaching staff has sat Konz down and picked his brain about Wilson?..Think about it..his likes and dislikes, tendencies, etc. Konz has been in the huddle with him and he's seen it all..I think this is a huge advantage that other teams have not had. Not saying it relates to what the seahawks run offensively per se, but just to have a little inside knowledge on what rattles his cage can be huge in a game like this..

I have not seen anyone really talk about this in detail, but last year Konz was snapping the ball to Wilson at Wisconsin. Centers and QBs generally know each other pretty well. Don't you know our coaching staff has sat Konz down and picked his brain about Wilson?..Think about it..his likes and dislikes, tendencies, etc. Konz has been in the huddle with him and he's seen it all..I think this is a huge advantage that other teams have not had. Not saying it relates to what the seahawks run offensively per se, but just to have a little inside knowledge on what rattles his cage can be huge in a game like this..

Yes I brung it up earlier this week, but got a little response. Next thing you know AF.com posted a article.

Edited by atlbaby