Matt Ryan On The Cover Of Madden

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He'd have to be voted on now I believe now and no way Ryan would get enough votes over guys like AD,Manning,Rodgers,Brady even a guy like RG3 would likely get more votes

Ryan right now is viewed as a choker which really isn't the case but the media gets that impression and just runs with with it.

I'll take it. Madden 2011 pretty much worships the freakin' Saints. Drew Brees on the cover, disc, manual, game menu, corny inspirational Brees intro, fans holding Saints "who dat" sign, favorite team default to Saints, Saints highest rated team on the game..... I want that. If we win our first SB we deserve a game with Ryan's face all over it just as much. Nah, I won't make a big deal out of it or make silly "EVERYONE HATES DA FALCONS!!!" threads when that doesn't happen, but it'd be nice.

Edited by Da Bird is Da Word

Calvin Johnson most definitely did NOT prove the curse wrong.

If all you want are yards - well then - OK

But he went from 16 touchdowns last year and 12 touchdowns the year before to 5 TOUCHDOWNS!

So what exactly did those yards get him or the team?

So he broke a record in yards. Don't you think he'd rather have a shot at post season and the Super Bowl?

Tandy is making VALID points. Additional Valid Points include:

Can anyone quantify how many of those "Record Breaking Yards" were in the 4th Quarter when the Lions were trying to climb back into the game and the Defense was playing Prevent becasue of their insurmoutnable lead?!

Jerry Rice that year went to the playoffs and didn't get the benefit of 4th Quarter garbage yards................

As for the curse...meh, it's whatever to me BUT did you see how DECIMATED the Lion's recieving core got this year?! 4 of their recievers were basically IR'd this year.....maybe Johnson escaped unscathed but the Recievers that played along side him may have felt it!

HEII NO!

I do not believe in superstition or any of thar CR@P!

But this thing with the Madden Cover can not be denied.

You say,, "I saw a Ghost" I say "Prove it"

You say Madden Curse, I say Too Much Proof.

Folks this is one of lifes finest examples of Pure Irony.

The Greatest Figure in Football is John Madden, and Madden Football is

perhaps the greatest video game of all time.

Why not put Roger Goddell on the cover, and lift the Curse.

Tandy is making VALID points. Additional Valid Points include:

Can anyone quantify how many of those "Record Breaking Yards" were in the 4th Quarter when the Lions were trying to climb back into the game and the Defense was playing Prevent becasue of their insurmoutnable lead?!

Jerry Rice that year went to the playoffs and didn't get the benefit of 4th Quarter garbage yards................

As for the curse...meh, it's whatever to me BUT did you see how DECIMATED the Lion's recieving core got this year?! 4 of their recievers were basically IR'd this year.....maybe Johnson escaped unscathed but the Recievers that played along side him may have felt it!

I'll vote no for any Falcon on Madden.

For the part I've put in bold, not trying to hijack the thread, but we're hearing a lot of "the seahawks shut down CJ when we played them". ok, they pretty much did, but when you only have one weapon, it's easier to shut it down.