Congrats To Tony For Making The Ap All Pro Team

Sorry but no not really. Maybe DeCoud. We are a great team. There really is no standout so to speak. All those guys ahead of our guys stand out because they have to carry their teams in their backs and they have to play well every week for their team to win. With us one week it might be roddys show, the next week Julio. Same thing on defense.

Decoud had way too many missed tackles to make that list despite making some great picks during the season. I also thought the list was pretty accurate myself. The only guys I even thought should have a chance at that team were Roddy and Julio, but I guess I can't argue with their selections.

Congrats to Tony the Superman of the NFL. How can a 36 year old still be playing like he does.

Decoud had way too many missed tackles to make that list despite making some great picks during the season. I also thought the list was pretty accurate myself. The only guys I even thought should have a chance at that team were Roddy and Julio, but I guess I can't argue with their selections.

Congrats to Tony the Superman of the NFL. How can a 36 year old still be playing like he does?

He eats his veggies.