Be Glad 90% Are Picking Seattle.. Nothing Could Fire Our Team Up Better!

Draftnut57

This is the best thing that could happen for us so quit the cryin!! Be VERY GLAD! Best thing that could happen is for our team to see this.. That will motivate them more than any coach, player, or scheme . And if they stayed fired up for this game.. Seattle will be sent home .....For the year. I hope we are called the underdog for at least another month. Love it!

I'm not sure its 90% but at least 65% picking against us.

I think the most people think we're going to choke again its not that they think Sea a better team which that would even piss me off more.

But you gotta love Heath Evans saying on NFL Network there's no way our defense can stop the run hopefully they saw that. I think he might be a little scared we might get to play in the super dome again.

Fortunately pregame picks do not determine the outcome of the games. I know Smitty and the team all sing the same tune called "We don't hear all that," but it HAS to fire them up to hear all this garbage. I am not trying to disrespect the Seahawks as they are a very good team. But beating the Skins after RG3 gets injured did not impress me at all.

Honestly the critics and the naysayers have EVERY RIGHT to doubt the performance of the ATL in the playoffs. We choked big time last year when we thought THIS IS IT!!!!

This is a MUST win for ATL...if they don't win this year in the playoffs we might as well turn off our TV's during the regular season...save money on that Dreictv NFL Sunday Ticket (out of town fan)....and just watch them on National TV in the Playoffs! Becasue even if they go 16 - 0 next year no one will give them any credit until they play a playoff game!

Why do they win this year? New Off and Def coordinator, Julio isn't a rookie, and that ATL D is stingy in the Red Zone where it counts!

I personally was surprised the team was able to adapt and committed early to the schemes that changed the look of the Falcons from the new Off/Def Coords! I thought this might be a year we limped into the playoffs as typically it takes a bit to not only learn but COMMIT to changing the way they've done it the past 4 years.

So let the critics be critics...let them take the "Safe Bet". It's the Falcons job to shut them up and open some eyes to the REAL talent this team has!

This is the best thing that could happen for us so quit the cryin!! Be VERY GLAD! Best thing that could happen is for our team to see this.. That will motivate them more than any coach, player, or scheme . And if they stayed fired up for this game.. Seattle will be sent home .....For the year. I hope we are called the underdog for at least another month. Love it!

Where are the 90%? I see a lot of people picking us. Oh wait, this is another WAAAA no respect threads.

Honestly the critics and the naysayers have EVERY RIGHT to doubt the performance of the ATL in the playoffs. We choked big time last year when we thought THIS IS IT!!!!

This is a MUST win for ATL...if they don't win this year in the playoffs we might as well turn off our TV's during the regular season...save money on that Dreictv NFL Sunday Ticket (out of town fan)....and just watch them on National TV in the Playoffs! Becasue even if they go 16 - 0 next year no one will give them any credit until they play a playoff game!

Why do they win this year? New Off and Def coordinator, Julio isn't a rookie, and that ATL D is stingy in the Red Zone where it counts!

I personally was surprised the team was able to adapt and committed early to the schemes that changed the look of the Falcons from the new Off/Def Coords! I thought this might be a year we limped into the playoffs as typically it takes a bit to not only learn but COMMIT to changing the way they've done it the past 4 years.

So let the critics be critics...let them take the "Safe Bet". It's the Falcons job to shut them up and open some eyes to the REAL talent this team has!

I don't agree with your first two lines..Because I love to watch the game . But you nailed it on the bottom two lines, I agree with those 100%. I was surprised that they adjusted to the new schemes that fast also. I've been saying for the last 2 years that if we didn't change our O# scheme we would never win a SB. And I still believe we wouldn't with what we were doing then. As I've said many many times already. Never been so glad to see MM go with his none winning O Scheme. I feel sorry for who ever has to go through that.

I'm not sure 90% are picking the Seahawks, but if they are, I'm in the other 90%.

The only experts I saw that are overwhelmingly in favor of the Seahawks are CBS sports.

Hilariously the 6 guys that are picking the Seahawks are the exact same 6 that picked the Giants a few weeks back.

So...slow learners I guess.

I don't agree with your first two lines..Because I love to watch the game . But you nailed it on the bottom two lines, I agree with those 100%. I was surprised that they adjusted to the new schemes that fast also. I've been saying for the last 2 years that if we didn't change our O# scheme we would never win a SB. And I still believe we wouldn't with what we were doing then. As I've said many many times already. Never been so glad to see MM go with his none winning O Scheme. I feel sorry for who ever has to go through that.

Draftnut57 I've been paying for Sunday Ticket ever since I've had Directv JUST to watch the Falcons...trust me...I LOVE WATCHING them play. I love yelling out JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when he get's that TD catch or burns the best corners in the game for a big gain....I don't sit during the games, I stand and yell like it makes a difference...I'm one of "THOSE" fans....

You know dang well I'll be watching them next year too but I'm going to have to shut up all year and accept the critics feedback if they don't win tomorrow....reminiscent of the Bills of yesteryears.......that'd be worse though...cuz they got to the SB 3x's and lost it....I'd be a very angry fan in that era!

Here's to proving the critics WRONG tomorrow! Winning the SB will shut all that noise up across the country!

Draftnut57 I've been paying for Sunday Ticket ever since I've had Directv JUST to watch the Falcons...trust me...I LOVE WATCHING them play. I love yelling out JULIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when he get's that TD catch or burns the best corners in the game for a big gain....I don't sit during the games, I stand and yell like it makes a difference...I'm one of "THOSE" fans....

You know dang well I'll be watching them next year too but I'm going to have to shut up all year and accept the critics feedback if they don't win tomorrow....reminiscent of the Bills of yesteryears.......that'd be worse though...cuz they got to the SB 3x's and lost it....I'd be a very angry fan in that era!

Here's to proving the critics WRONG tomorrow! Winning the SB will shut all that noise up across the country!

lmao, I buy sunday ticket just for Falcon games too, and my TV is centered on my eye level while standing/pacing in my living room.....

I will be flying to the dome tomorrow and will kinda miss my jumping around/pacing room that I have at home

Rise Up Falcons!!!!

yes it was. Did you even read his post? He thinks people picking the 'Hawks will give the Falcons motivation to win. This is the playoffs. They don't need any extra motivation besides winning this game to get a step closer to the Super Bowl.

Yeah. I don't buy that. If Falcons need critics to give them extra motivation something is wrong. This team is extra motivated to win a ring . I can name a thousand reasons why besides the critics

I don't see many analysts picking Sea. I will say its close to a 60/40 split .I will say Sea has edge to most analyst but most say its a toss up game . Vegas also feels the same with the point spread and us being at home and only a 2.5 favorite

There is no way this game should be a toss up game though. Atlanta has every advantage in the world this week. Rest, home field, health, experience, motivation, and I think they are the more talented team.

No reason for this game to be close if the Falcons don't show up tight.

No doubt both teams haven't had a tough schedule and both team's stats have been padded, because of that. Atlanta has been lights out at home and Seattle has been shaky on the road with the exception of a weak Buffalo and Carolina team and a Chicago team without Urlacher. They could've lost to Chicago and Carolina too. Losing Clemons and picking up a kicker who hasn't kicked all year. Lynch isn't 100% either. I really think that traveling to the east coast back to back weeks and having to play at 10am PST won't help either. Atlanta has to contain Wilson and they will be moving to the next round.