Get There Early!

4dabirds

I know it's been said time and time again, but it needs to be repeated. Get there early, get loud in pre game warm-ups and stay loud through out.

I know people have legitimate reasons for not being on time like church and what not, but many just don't manage their time properly and meander around and clog up the security lines with the last minute walk up. Just figure out what you need to do to be in your seat early, it's not that hard.

This doesn't need to turn into a discussion about religion and "Jesus First". If you're going to church tomorrow, then please consider the early morning or night services, simple as that. Or better yet, organize a 10:00 AM prayer vigil in one of the Dome parking lots. Make a sign and people will come.

Time to RISE UP!

This is my first game attended this year (and first playoff game ever). If I get up to the gate at 12, what time can I reasonably expect to make it to my seat?

One time we got there late because we were driving up from South Florida - and it takes a lot longer when you get there around 12. I'd say you can get in the gate and in your seat by 12:30 depending on your seat location.

my plane lands at 11:39, and I will go directly to my seat from there....should be in seat by 12:30 at the latest

Hopefully you don't have to go to baggage claim. Will you be hopping on the train and going to the Dome that way? I'm sure you'll make KO, but 12:30 will be tough. Good luck!