Ok Who's Gonna Egg Seattle's Bus?

Anyone stepping up locally or do I need to make travel plans? LOL

Heh...heh... Oh My Christ onna cracker I hope your fanz do that...I pray you do! It's always a good idea to smack a big hornet's nest hanging on your front porch!

Please O please do it...oh pretty please???

Heh...heh... Oh My Christ onna cracker I hope your fanz do that...I pray you do! It's always a good idea to smack a big hornet's nest hanging on your front porch!

I'll give you a pass since you are a seahawks fan. But, there was a big deal made about the Falcon's fans egging the bus of the Saints this year. The end result turned out favorable for the mighty Falcons. So, I'd advise you not to promote that activity. It won't turn out pretty for your boys.

It's no different than sticking your hand in the hive....Like the Seahawks will be doing once you come in the dome......

do the seahawks even deserve that sort of attention?

Naw they don't. Only our friends in the swamps deserve an egging, but I like the sentiment anyways. The Seahawks are like some pesty dog running around your ankles begging for some attention that you have to shoo away so you can get where you are going.

Edited by FalconFanForLife