Both Seahawk Coordinators Interviewing Today.

jeffro2000

Confidense they will win. If Pete and Paul Allen weren't sure it won't make any difference in the outcome tommorow they wouldn't allow it.

Oh look, another post from BUGGY. I wonder if this one could possibly admit that any event in the history of mankind could have any detrimental effect on his infallible team...maybe next time

Edited by Lucky_Tom

I doubt you'll find many fans that would care if both left. Many fans call for each of their heads; win or lose. Pete's the guy on D, anyone can step in and be called the DC. With Bevell, he's way to conservative for most. He calls a very predictable game.

Fun night in Atlanta. Had a GREAT dinner at Bones then hit a handful of bars before getting back to the W. Met a lot of passionate Falcon fans! Good times, but I'm in dire need of some coffee this am. (Seattle boy, what would you expect...)

This one's really strange. I can't imagine why either guy woud want to do it the week before a playoff game, much less the day before. When you meet with an organization there is some deep prep work that you must do if you're serious. They're gonna want you to lay out your vision for the entire organization, potential staff, practice, off-season program, how you handle a buy week, or traveling across country, how you see the team's division, strengths and weakness on both sides of the ball and what you'd do to improve the team to win said division, how you'd handle the draft or free agent period, and that's before they start throwing curve balls.

I've heard stories of interviews lasting from nine hours to the entire length of the day. I can't imagine they're gonna do anything close to that long the day before a game, but even with a preliminary interview it's got to be mentally taxing all around.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/01/12/seahawks-coordinators-have-a-minor-saturday-distraction/

Both Bradley and Bevell are interviewing for HC jobs today in Atlanta. Likely doesn't mean anything, but many had problems with our guys interviewing last week for jobs, and these 2 are doing it a day before a game.

Really don't think that should be allowed, jmho.